• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gr8976

Nov 2, 2023
I have tried hanging, and it's extremely painful. I've tried Slitting my wrist, and it didn't really hurt the first time, but it was excruciating the second time; I barely even went that deep the first time, I went to the fat layer and then I got scared and went to the hospital and got stitches. The second time it wasn't deep enough so I felt bad about myself because I feel like I was barely trying. I'm worried that overdose won't work, but if you guys know if any of these medications can work, please let me know: ibuprofen, duloxitine, rispiridol, latuda, pimozide, metformin, remeron, And buspirone. Those are the medications that I know I have a lot of. I can also get Tylenol if that works. Also I've heard alcohol can help with overdose but I'm only 18, so I've never drunk alcohol before. I don't know if I can tolerate drinking enough.
I don't have access to firearms and I'm not willing to even try because I have a very long and well documented mental health history so they'll never let me buy a gun. I can't use carbon monoxide because the garage is the only place I could do it (our stoves and everything else is electric) is super messy and crowded. I also live with my parents right now so I can't do anything that would raise suspicion. I just got out of the mental hospital, so I need to be careful. There's some bridges around where I live, but I don't think any of them are high enough to cause death. Also, my parents won't teach me to drive so I can't drive myself anywhere. I don't have any money right now so I need to work with what I have. Any ideas? I'm open to methods that aren't common, but I'm prone to vomiting so it can't be something like pesticides. Anything helps, thank you for reading.