AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
If I were to fail an attempt with SN, most likely by being found on time, how long would I have to stay in the hospital for recovery? Assuming I'm not in a psychiatric ward.

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and throwaway777
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
All depends. You might stay a week, you might stay 3 months, a year, blah blah blah.

Most tend to keep you there until they feel you are no longer a threat to yourself. When I was sanctioned last year, I finally started telling them what they wanted to hear, and about 2 weeks later, I was released.

But if you're referring to actual hospital for treatment of taking SN, I can't help you there.

Reactions: HGL91, AnnihilatedAnna and Kikoo Loool
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Anywhere from a day, to a week, or whenever they don't deem you as a threat to yourself. Typically just for SN ingestion, you'd at least have to be there for 24 hours. Since they'll want to monitor your blood gas levels after they treat you with methylene blue. Really depends on the circumstances. If didn't tell them you were suicidal when you're awake, you might not be visiting the pavilion.

All really varies and is entirely on the discretion of medical staff. No person can give you any time, honestly. Also a psychiatric record (if you have any) may want them to keep you in for longer.

Reactions: throwaway777, AnnihilatedAnna and Kikoo Loool
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
If I were to fail an attempt with SN, most likely by being found on time, how long would I have to stay in the hospital for recovery? Assuming I'm not in a psychiatric ward.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-attempt.2902/

Ask @Querry1 of his experience at hospital

Reactions: throwaway777 and AnnihilatedAnna
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-attempt.2902/

Ask @Querry1 of his experience at hospital

For me it was 3 days in hospital, so 72h for recovery

Reactions: HGL91, Kikoo Loool, throwaway777 and 1 other person
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
Is it true that you can fully recove after a failed SN attempt?
I'm all good, never been better besides work - I turned my life and it hurts a bit less.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
I dont think you would be discharged straight from a medical ward but will end up doing some time on a psych ward.
The length of time would depend on if you wanted the help to recover or just get out in which case , you need to lie and be convincing with it.
I have had several admits ranging from 5 days to a month.