Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
I hacked up my wrist with a meat cleaver. I'm going to go to sleep and hopefully not wake up. If I'm not back by Monday I likely was successful

If this is goodbye, it was nice knowing yall

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, Catch-22, Blue Elephant and 11 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
Peace and love to you.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
Aren't you in pain and afraid?

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and DeIetedUser4739
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
If you haven't hit an artery or (almost) chopped your hand off or something, I'd say it's fairly unlikely that you'll die. And indiscriminate hacking could damage something in your hand and make you unable to use it.
Death by wrist-cutting takes precision.
Best wishes though.

• Informative
Reactions: Blue Elephant and HeartSayako
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I want to die so badly, but I could never do something like that. I don't know if I calm that brave or really absurd. I'm afraid of severe pain which is why I've not tried most methods as I don't have access to most anything that would be necessary to end ones life
In fact I am without much of anything. Again, I hope you don't suffer if you do indeed go.

• Hugs
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I never got to know you but I will wish you luck. Good luck with whatever you desire and good luck with finding whatever it is you are searching for.

AngelPerdido

AngelPerdido

Jan 29, 2024
good luck & hope you suceed

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Movies romanticize moments like that, cutting your wrists doesn't work for CTB I'm afraid...

Reactions: UmbraDweller, tvwowacct, wyo777 and 1 other person
bookgirl

bookgirl

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

• Hugs
sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Movies romanticize moments like that, cutting your wrists doesn't work for CTB I'm afraid...
It's worked for me before. Unfortunately, I was found and CPR was performed and I was given emergency blood transfusions.
I also failed this time, but because I forgot I'm off my old blood thinners (long story) and I clotted just in time apparently.
It's worked for me before. Unfortunately, I was found and CPR was performed and I was given emergency blood transfusions.

I also failed this time, but because I forgot I'm off my old blood thinners (long story) and I clotted just in time apparently.
And I'd try again, and I did shortly after I woke up, but I'm too weak to make a good cut.

• Hugs
Reactions: caramelribboncrunch