• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FrankieTeardrop333

FrankieTeardrop333

Nov 30, 2022
I'm being closely monitored and I need to ctb asap so I'm making do with what I have. I have 5 lorazepam (.5 mg each) and abt 7 norcos (hydro/acetamin 5-325 mg each), I was gonna take one of each and hope the drug interaction kills me, so if I fail it can be brushed away in the hospital as an accident. I also take sertraline daily (though I've been skipping for the past week) and I'm almost two months into ketamine therapy, so those may interact as well. My biggest worries are 1. that it will hurt/be a living nightmare the whole time I'm dying, and/or 2. that in the case I fail or pussy out I'll be left with long term damage. I recently had a mystery drug interaction (accidental) that left me in the hospital with tachycardia, the whole time it felt like my mind was melting and my skin was burning off my body, I'm scared that would happen again. I also know that this specific drug interaction could leave you in a coma and I'm terrified of either paralysis or brain damage. I just want a method that's unsuspicious, low risk of long term damage, slow and reversible if need be. I know at that point I may as well be wishing for a billion dollars and a pony, but hopefully this is close enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat