Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
July 10th, it is not exactly set in stone yet though. I plan to CBT this summer so even if I miss the date it'll definitely happen in August, or maybe even before July. We'll see.

I'm excited, but also scared. I am a bad person, so I deserve to die. It's only a matter of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
July 10th, it is not exactly set in stone yet though. I plan to CBT this summer so even if I miss the date it'll definitely happen in August, or maybe even before July. We'll see.

I'm excited, but also scared. I am a bad person, so I deserve to die. It's only a matter of time.
Curious question: I myself don't believe anyone is born bad, we are all born innocent, and some of us aren't as lucky as others and end up in circumstances that slowly turn us bad.
So, how would you define "bad"? Is it environmental or genetics? If it's environment (i.e. nurture) then aren't "bad" ppl just a reflection of a failed environment?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Why have a date? It just gives a fear of impending doom and causes anxiety and stress.

How can you be sure you will even be suicidal on that date?

It's your own choice of course but in my experience and observations, hardly anyone sticks to a date. Afterwards there is feeling like a failure so even more duress.