• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
There are 6 people living in the house that I live in at the moment. I going 5 .45ACP rounds in the garage. I'm betting that somebody has a gun. All I have to do is find it.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Rushed attempts often go badly- there are may videos on youtibe of peopel who survived ctb attempts iwth guns. I wouldn't rush this unless there is a key reason for a rush- I c ould see avoiding prison, for example, as a good reason for some people. BUt this is a method you don't want to survive, so I really wouldn't rush this method, you could end up a vegetable. It's your judgment though, I always support choice for ctb. I hope you find peace somehow.

Reactions: Alcoholic Failure
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
There are 6 people living in the house that I live in at the moment. I going 5 .45ACP rounds in the garage. I'm betting that somebody has a gun. All I have to do is find it.
It's better to use shotgun!

Reactions: sadToast
A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
I know but I don't have one
Rushed attempts often go badly- there are may videos on youtibe of peopel who survived ctb attempts iwth guns. I wouldn't rush this unless there is a key reason for a rush- I c ould see avoiding prison, for example, as a good reason for some people. BUt this is a method you don't want to survive, so I really wouldn't rush this method, you could end up a vegetable. It's your judgment though, I always support choice for ctb. I hope you find peace somehow.
Well I haven't found the gun. Just the bullets. But I was hoping to find the gun because I am facing sentencing for a felony charge this next Monday.
Well I haven't found the gun. Just the bullets. But I was hoping to find the gun because I am facing sentencing for a felony charge this next Monday.

DarkMilk

DarkMilk

May 16, 2023
Can you at least grab hollow points or soft points? Chances are the rounds they have will be full metal jackets since that's the cheapest. If you're going out like this, look for ammo at Walmart or Academy that is labeled as hollow point or soft point. They are often branded as hunting or self defense ammunition.