F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
Something good happened today. I got my learners permit so now I can go to driving school. That's always been one of the things I hate myself for, having limited independence. I'm originally from a state where you don't need a car so now I'm an adult living in a state where is a necessity. I feel like the biggest loser in the world for being so far behind in life. Idk if this is a good thing or if it's just a means of getting my own hopes up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, HelloHell, Ghost2211 and 5 others
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Something good happened today. I got my learners permit so now I can go to driving school. That's always been one of the things I hate myself for, having limited independence. I'm originally from a state where you don't need a car so now I'm an adult living in a state where is a necessity. I feel like the biggest loser in the world for being so far behind in life. Idk if this is a good thing or if it's just a means of getting my own hopes up.
I'm proud of you! :heart: Please don't feel bad. Not all flowers bloom at the same speed. Baby steps are OK in becoming independent. Sending you hugs and wishing you success at the driving school :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and fearmenot
F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
I'm proud of you! :heart: Please don't feel bad. Not all flowers bloom at the same speed. Baby steps are OK in becoming independent. Sending you hugs and wishing you success at the driving school :hug:
Thank you so much, I've been absolutely terrified of getting behind the wheel but I really think if I were able to have the same independence I had when I lived in NY my life would be so much better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
This is such an amazing accomplishment! You're doing so great even if it feels like you're not! It doesn't matter how long it takes for anything. Anyone can learn anything at any age! Congratulations!

Reactions: Ghost2211
F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
This is such an amazing accomplishment! You're doing so great even if it feels like you're not! It doesn't matter how long it takes for anything. Anyone can learn anything at any age! Congratulations!
Thank you! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and suicidal-raven
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Keep doing things, you're not far behind at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and fearmenot
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's amazing. It's always ok to go at your own pace in life. This is an awesome step toward independence and growth.

• Love
Reactions: fearmenot