Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
If someone can't find a source of SN in their country and is desperate, then you can try drinking a few bottles of poppers. It sold in sex shops. Today my client came to me and he sniffed Popers 6 times during sex. When I saw him off, he had blue-violet lips that matched the color of his dark blue shirt - this shit is terribly poisonous and is similar in pharmacological action to Sodium Nitrite. Imagine - he just sniffed this bottle 6 times and he had terrible cyanosis - I've never even seen such bright purple-blue lips even on corpses. This asshole spilled some popers on my bed and my whole apartment stank of this chemical shit - I felt bad and I had to open the windows, go to a restaurant and walk outside for the rest of the day so that this liquid would evaporate from my apartment. By the way, there are signs on the packaging of poppers that they are deadly poisonous. The smell is of course terrible, but for those who are used to drinking alcohol like whiskey it will probably not be a problem to drink 100 grams of this crap in one gulp. I was a little inhaled and although I wasn't cyanotic I was a little dizzy - nitrite poisoning feels a bit like alcohol - a lot of people like such feelings. Well, of course, you can only use this in cases of extreme desperation because the smell is not particularly pleasant.
The fact is that poppers are very poisonous and can cause cyanosis and hypoxia even when you just snort it - the problem with this method is that it will be difficult to calculate the approximate lethal dose because I have not found information on this related to suicide. Maybe there are doctors or pharmacologists here who can calculate approximately a lethal dose for oral administration of alkyl nitrites?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori