N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Honestly I won't spit on the grave of this 95 year old Pope Benedict though I have to say I deeply dislike him. For me he is one of the most powerful Germans (that currently lives) and simply did not deserve his role.

He barely did anything to investigate the pedocriminal system that the catholic church is. So many poor souls have to suffer because of it. Many probably commited suicide. The church does not care about that. They are greedy to gain and protect power. If they could they would have suppressed all the information about the abuse. They are fucking hypocrites. They preach love and foregiveness it is all so shallow and hypocritical.

There seems to be evidence that Benedict did not interfere in the abuse of children despite the fact he knew about it.

Honestly this guy did not deserve 95 years of wealth and status in this position. Okay I don't know about his youth. Though he had a way better life quality than most of us.

Life is so fucking unfair. And there is so much injustice. Abused people live a life full of agony and pain. On the other hand people who are responsible (indirectly though) for it live a life in freedom and are admired instead. It is such a fucking shit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I find it terrifying when all these accounts of abuse come out- and their cover up. Have you seen 'The Keepers' 2017 docuseries on Netflix? Or 'Spotlight' 2015 film. Or 'Vatican Girl' 2022 series. It's just sickening really.

You're always going to get rotten apples in society and they're going to gravitate to jobs where they can abuse their power. That's bad enough. But the scale of it and the amount of cover-ups is truly disturbing/disgusting.