CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
See know have many prblm lif have many thing illne etc injury damage, time move move make more prblm ,this ofc money make one big prblm ,time move money need move move need need, no able get any, all thing expensi, cruel world no care injury damage.

thiis tell u move time no stop mean money money no stop, now wish never exist, awful sstm awful life awful species, mayb now need start slf harm try ctb any posbl brutal etc, no want stay this crap planet not even allow litl peace hpn not even stay no change, all dtriort dtriort no stop:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Loner, Cathy Ames, BBBB and 7 others
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
It's a shame. While money can't solve every problem, it can still help with some problems people have that prevent them from enjoying living life. I've always felt like the distribution of money across various countries has always been out of whack. I'm not asking for a communist society and I think that would actually suck more because I've always thought communism was a big lie to begin with, but I still can't help but shake my head in disgust when footballers and CEOs of large companies get paid far more money than they could ever need when certain countries like the UK have started food banks again. :meh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner, Cathy Ames, Yavannah and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
A lack of money certainly is something that causes many humans to suffer so much, and it just shows how cruel this world really is, the fact that so many are disadvantaged all through no fault of their own and have to struggle due to factors that they have limited control over. There could never be anything fair about existing here, so I do think that never existing at all is the most preferable and least harmful outcome, as the non existent have no need for anything and they have no problems to try and solve. This world undeniably is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner, myusername890 and CTB Dream