• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
someone shared a site with me and ive been reading it. some of the things i read made me feel good about myself while also giving a twinge in my chest. some of them made me laugh and others i connected with, all were understood.

and i started wondering is it a choice? because i dont feel it is. i didnt choose to feel this way i just do.

Abundance

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: disfiguredone, blahblahhh, !WILL! and 1 other person
PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
someone shared a site with me and ive been reading it. some of the things i read made me feel good about myself while also giving a twinge in my chest. some of them made me laugh and others i connected with, all were understood.

and i started wondering is it a choice? because i dont feel it is. i didnt choose to feel this way i just do.
I think that any form of love is valid, I even think that loving is the meaning of this life, I see no other that makes it worthwhile.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bat 17, Nolen and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I know I should but I can't bring myself to talk to my husband about my future. About feeling trapped in the current situation, about wanting to go home..... And then I get overwhelmed thinking about it which ends up leading to at least wanting to attempt. And the things he says is zero help, in fact they just make it worse. I want to talk to him about it but I feel sick and I just cant...

• Love
Reactions: Bat 17
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea to idealize any form of love, especially if a person is struggling with suicidality.
I think it depends on the person and an individual can do what they please as long as no one gets hurt. I also think that you aren't me and I'm not you so what might not be a good idea for you might be an ok idea for others.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think it depends on the person and an individual can do what they please as long as no one gets hurt. I also think that you aren't me and I'm not you so what might not be a good idea for you might be an ok idea for others.
Of course you can do what you please. I hope you get to taste an infinite abundance of perfect love...

Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
I'm just not wired up that way. I am programmed for monoamory. Having said that, I've made a disaster of my relationships and now live alone so what do I know !

I read about polyamorous relationships in novels and there's something intriguing about it as a concept, but I know it wouldn't work for me, but maybe that's my lack of development.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Hmmmmm....used to think this way myself. I do agree with the concept wholeheartedly. For some, this is what they need and to them I say, more power. So if this makes you happy, do as such.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Being in a monogamous relationship against your will, feels like lying to your self every second of every single day. It feels like you should be ashamed of who you were or hate part of yourself because your monogamous partner obviously does. It feels like a lie that you have to keep and can never express to anyone.

It was three years in hell. I felt behind iron bars. I started avoiding people. I didn't want to raise my eyes and see someone I'd like to let in, because that would make me resentful of my… jailer. I stopped dressing up, wearing makeup, smiling, anything that could make someone like me and approach me. I lived all my life with an open heart - now, I had to chain it closed, and it leached the color and sound and feeling out of my world. Feeling any happiness was a danger, because that's when I was most open to others entering my life.