• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you risk going to jail in order to commit suicide?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am on SaSu the punishment for being on here is way worse than jail (media demonization and hell)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I will post another poll with the title "Would you risk going to jail in order to avoid suicide?" soon afterwards. It was a question I asked myself because of a delicate situation I might be in in some years in the future. I think I would risk it.

But I think I would risk it but even more iin the hypothetical scenarion of wanting to ctb. The prospect of ending up as a vegetable in excruciting pain is way scarier than prison. I think many people come to the conclusion being on SaSi is worth the small risk of punishment. At least I have come to this conclusion.

Maybe it depends how big the risk is.

Last edited:
Reactions: katagiri83
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Probably not.
I don't want to go to jail.

I want to be free, not put in a smaller cage.
Prison would be a huge problem for me.

Maybe if I were really desperate I could take the risk, but currently I'm not.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and GoatHerder
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
No, would never take that risk. But at least independent (without any assistance) suicide is legal so there doesn't have to be risk of incarceration involved. I don't think that just by using the forum means we are risk takers when this forum is operating under the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think I would if I was desperate. And I am getting desperate. Besides, I think that I'm already in prison anyway. My body is the prison and death will be my freedom. Also, whether I have to go to jail or not, I still only have one attempt. If I fail the attempt, I won't get a chance to attempt again. I only have one chance either way so I might as well bet on it. After all, people would bet anything on a billion dollars and I value death to be greater than a billion dollars so I should bet everything on a suicide attempt as well

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on how easily I think I could get away with it but if the chance of getting in jail is too high I might just avoid it. I don't want to have to admit that though because that gives certain people the opportunity to want to make suicide directly lead to jail time in their efforts to prevent it.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Don't half of us already risk going to jail in order to CTB by buying illegal drugs (not referring to SN) online? Hahhaha.

100% I would. And I would 100% find a way out asap if I knew I was going to prison.