• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

If we think of our ability to bear the burden of life in terms of battery power, what are you at?

• 100%

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 80-99%

• 60-79%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-59%

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 20-39%

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 1-19%

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 0%

• Total voters
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
If we think of our ability to bear the burden of life--and this includes everything on the hierarchy of needs, from basic bodily maintenance to self-actualization--in terms of battery power, where would you say you're at on most days?

I think the reason I "feel old" is because I'm usually around 5-15%, similar to how an 80-year-old on their death bed would ostensibly feel. This is probably what makes my suicidal ideation active, not passive; I simply don't have the battery power to even try to recharge, nevermind continue on for another few years. Hell, activities that are supposed to recharge you (like socializing, travelling, etc.) deplete me even more! I'm done. Curious to see where you guys are at.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, sserafim, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
5% but it doesnt deplete further

Reactions: sserafim, GoatHerder and Alexei_Kirillov
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If I had the means to live my life I'd be at 100%. I'm in my 40s ... I just can't do a lot, (physical) life battery is full. Mental batteries have given up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, GoatHerder and Alexei_Kirillov
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I love this idea. I'd say 20-39% for me. I'm basically a recluse now. So much about having to face life again terrifies me. But for now, I'm supporting myself, working from home. I guess that's something. I'm forcing myself to exercise each day. I'm trying to keep on top of my workload. But, I'm exhausted in all areas- physically, mentally, emotionally.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Usually between 5-15%. I'm not capable of doing much. I'm effectively disabled by depression, and there's no help available. Psychiatry made things catastrophically worse (probably was like 25-30% before being poisoned).

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and Alexei_Kirillov
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I gave it all I've got. I am tired and my low battery is blinking but proud of myself. I'm not on 0 but don't have much left in me either. Let's say I'm on very low battery, just enough to push me through this last moments.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and Alexei_Kirillov