Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I'm going to go ahead and say most of you think positively of LGBT people, but let us see.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ActualLesbian, idontwannadothisanym and 5 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I will always support the LGBTQ community. Love is love

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym, Mich517, crybaby and 3 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I have nothing but love hugs kisses and rainbows for em. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym and TheSoulless
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I am gay but I don't think of myself as part of the "community" I think I have certain opinions and political views that would exclude me as being part of the so called community.

I support gay rights 100% but I wouldn't automatically have positive feelings toward someone because they may be gay or trans and I wouldn't think I could automatically connect with them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, favourite, puppy9 and 9 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I have a lot of respect for them as people and support their right to be who they are, I'm extremely pro-freedom in almost every way and I'm probably part of the community.

But the movement itself is something that I can't say I support. there's so much infighting and corporate involvement that I can say for sure that the LGBT movement is no longer about the people.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, casctb, idontwannadothisanym and 4 others
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Unless I'm trying to hook up with someone, their sexuality really isn't my concern. Someone's gender identity or expression isn't my business either. I've had the pleasure of knowing some really wonderful LGBT people and the displeasure of meeting some pretty fucked up people, too. Mostly, I'm neutral/indifferent. But I will say that I find some of the "pride" displays distasteful and off-putting. I'm not fond of seeing exposed titties and cocks at parades.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Skathon, casctb and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
"Belief in the possibility of full relations with women," writes Poznansky, "gave him [Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky] hope for the reassurance of his family and the establishment of universal harmony. He did not suspect then that he belonged by nature to a rare type of homosexual exceptional and that any collision with a woman was impossible for him. Comprehension of this fact came to him during a short marriage with Antonina Milyukova: illusions about women disappeared forever. "

After marriage, he writes to Modest Ilyich: "Moda, how poor you and I are, because we will live our life without experiencing for one second the fullness of happiness and love."

• Love
Reactions: casctb, idontwannadothisanym and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I am gay but I don't think of myself as part of the "community" I think I have certain opinions and political views that would exclude me as being part of the so called community.

I support gay rights 100% but I wouldn't automatically have positive feelings toward someone because they may be gay or trans and I wouldn't think I could automatically connect with them.
That's reasonable. Should've added "other" to the poll, but oh well.
I have a lot of respect for them as people and support their right to be who they are, I'm extremely pro-freedom in almost every way and I'm probably part of the community.

But the movement itself is something that I can't say I support. there's so much infighting and corporate involvement that I can say for sure that the LGBT movement is no longer about the people.
Fair point.

• Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym, Fragile and mediocre
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Honstly, I'm bi, but I really dislike the LGBT community, not the people themselves. I'm not really a liberal and that has brought me some strife, since it seems like there comes a political believe attached with being part of the community. I've also had some negative experiances with the L and the G questioning the validity of bisexuals.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, idontwannadothisanym, Fragile and 2 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I don't know my sexuality to be honest with everyone I is so confused would seem like shock to the people who call me a chad ugh I am nawt a chad I am nawwwt oh hi mark but seriously I don't know what I am baso xx

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Honstly, I'm bi, but I really dislike the LGBT community, not the people themselves. I'm not really a liberal and that has brought me some strife, since it seems like there comes a political believe attached with being part of the community. I've also had some negative experiances with the L and the G questioning the validity of bisexuals.

funny that you mention the G and the L's questioning bi people, I find it more often than not that the ones questioning bisexuality are the T's and the Q's because of some gender arguments that completely dismiss your preferences.

either way, the infigthing on the lgbt community is so depressing. and it's specially bad if your political beliefs are not extremely hardcore left, you'll get called a _____phobe terf far right nazi if you dare disagreeing even the slightest with anything they say even if you are a devote supporter of the movement.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, welkin, Brink and 5 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
love is love.

Reactions: Alec and TheSoulless