• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you wait with your suicie until one of more loved ones have died?

• Yes I wait for that

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No I don't wait for that

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • It is more complex it plays a role but it is not the main reason that I wait with my decision

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am with the third option. Yes I try to wait with my suicide until my parents are dead. But it is more like that the death of my parents will leave me poor forever and that will be a main reason to commit suicide.

At the same time I am not attempting suicide because I fear my parents could die or get a health crisis like a stroke if I did that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, sserafim and marchshift
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I want to wait for my Dad to go first.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
My siblings have ordered me to stay alive until after our father dies. They tell me that my death would kill him. I have my doubts, but I'm trying.

I remain fairly certain that I'll keel over naturally before very long anyhow, which keeps me from scrabbling all that hard at the Exit door, if you know what I mean,

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i think i would like to wait until my parents are dead.
but sometimes when i am angry with them, i think about doing it before then so that they would have to live through the pain of my death. i know this is an awful thing to think but i cant help it sometimes.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I'm not waiting for loved ones or anything. I don't really care about how my death would impact other people. I'm only alive because the current available methods are so risky and ineffective

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I am with the third option. Yes I try to wait with my suicide until my parents are dead. But it is more like that the death of my parents will leave me poor forever and that will be a main reason to commit suicide.
Same

Last edited: