Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
Hi. I have Borderline personality disorder, amongst many other related health issues. Nice to meet you.

Credit to the poster.
Typo in subject line

Attachments

• IMG_20200417_074907.jpg
    IMG_20200417_074907.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Yomyom, itsamadworld, K-O and 1 other person
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I do. My therapist suspects possible DID even

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I do. Except im not suicidal

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I have it along with bipolar and anxiety

Reactions: puppy9
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
GUILTY + COMPLEX PTSD + ADDICT + ..
POSTERS GOT IT RIGHT BUT IT COLD BE A LONGER SCROLL TBH..
X..

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I have BPD/Aspburgers/Social Anxiety/PTSD/Depression/Anxiety/I wish i wasn't born....That about covers the alphabet and the DSM..... I'm the suicidal type, as well.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I have BPD/Aspburgers/Social Anxiety/PTSD/Depression/Anxiety/I wish i wasn't born....That about covers the alphabet and the DSM..... I'm the suicidal type, as well.
Exactly.. the list is sooo long!! It is so 'strange' to word yourself.. i am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is a mental health forum and its ok to ׳share' .. but still struggling with spitting it out.. cause y label yourself?.. oh yes.. it's supposed to help.. do i want help?.. ive rejected all conventional help ... ug.. x

• Love
Reactions: itsamadworld
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I have BPD and Bipolar Effective Disorder.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
My psychologist theorizes I have PTSD, but I'm concerned that it's BPD instead. I don't have splitting, but there are definitely long-lasting patterns of certain behaviors in my relationships, disorganized attachment, emotional dysregulation, etc. I've had the feeling that I have more than anxiety and depression for a long time, but was too afraid to find out.

I guess I'll see after my assessments. Too bad I'll likely have to wait another 4-6 weeks. Sigh.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I have bpd, ptsd and Asperger's...fun combo...and thats just a few of my problems. The only bpd trait I don't do is self harm my therapist still agreed I have it and a another Dr said it's just all PTSD...so I never know who to believe.

• Love
Reactions: itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I have bpd, ptsd and Asperger's...fun combo...and thats just a few of my problems. The only bpd trait I don't do is self harm my therapist still agreed I have it and a another Dr said it's just all PTSD...so I never know who to believe.
I don't think anybody really knows. We just know, we all f'd up! :D..lol jk..But truly, I sometimes ponder the possibilities of what went wrong? I wonder if certain humans, like me, may have a certain trait that is no -longer needed in modern society, like my hypersensitivity...lol...idk? Things like this.. Probably, there's many reasons, and that's possibly one?...uuug...the only good thing, if there IS an afterlife, maybe I'll get the answers?...I'd prefer not to exist at this point...but .....anyways. the possibilities

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody