Do you have anger issues?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
For me the answer is yes. Over the years they have only gotten worse and worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and Circles
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes. Anger at not being listened to. Anger at being unable to effect change. And at the fact that stupidity is so often rewarded.
I try and channel my anger and focus it to force me to do things. But I also have sadness and empathy still and those things don't sit well with anger.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, BFishy, Circles and 1 other person
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Rarely. Depends on people, situation, and mood. People especially.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Bahbah Blacksheep and UninformedLover
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Most definitely yes. I'm angry basically all the time now hell I'm angry and ticked the fuck off even now. And to some extent I can't hold myself to the point where I have to beat something like using a small hatchet to beat the shit out of my dresser, using knives to stab into the wood as hard as I can or taking a baseball bat and pounding at the ground or tree in the backyard. When I want to punch something I either hit some part of my dresser or go into the bath tub since it doesn't hurt as much as wood. Whenever my back pain flairs up I get a rush of rage that I don't know what to do with. I use rocks to grasp onto something and somehow channel the anger into the rocks but it never fully goes away. The anger constantly builds up on top of each other until I flip the fuck out and trash my room throwing things around beating at the dresser yet again. Fuck, fuck, fuck, holy goddamn fuck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ame, Woodnote and 3 others
B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
I no longer have the anger I once had. Medication helped with that tremendously. I rarely become explosive anymore and I am no longer homicidal with my anger, I have some control now.

Reactions: UninformedLover
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Pretty much all of the time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy, Skathon and UninformedLover
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Yes and no. Used to be yes definitely. A lifetime of abuse, rejection and being used, any little thing would set me off into a rage. Nowadays, not so much. Only when the paranoia sets in or someone throws me away like trash does the angry demon rear its ugly head. But when he does...ho boy. Let's just say words can be like fists.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and UninformedLover
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Yes but my anger seems to change to anxiety and I never express any anger outward. It just makes my anxiety worse.

Reactions: Deathcabforugly and UninformedLover
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm only angry that I have to take anger management because of some BS court case. Otherwise I'm a pretty chill dude.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Green Destiny, Woodnote, UninformedLover and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm prone to anger, although more often just very irritable. It's a very typical characteristic for bipolar disorder. It has without a doubt contributed substantially to destroying my social life.

Reactions: Green Destiny, terry_a_davis and UninformedLover
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Not now, I just try to laugh at things if possible nowadays. For example a couple of days ago I took my dog out for a brief walk. As i walked through a narrow pathway I moved out to one side to avoid being in close proximity (coronavirus precaution etc) to a man approaching me from the opposite way. You should've heard him lol, "fukkin" this "fukkin" that as he passed by. Whatever, I just blanked him. I used to get angry years ago which I regret.

Reactions: Sensei and UninformedLover

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I love anger and I like feeling angry. It feels like I'm burning, but in a good sense, and can burning everything I touch, which feels like superpower, but it is for me, because it allows me to do things I wouldn't normally do. Guided anger is like accurate Fireball, Burning Touch and Warm skills. Otherwise it's like spouting flames left and right, unpredictable and dangerous. Anger helped me to end years and decades of bullshit, as well as cutting the bullshit at its root. I think I'd rather burn in anger than starve in sadness.

But answering the question, I'm not sure if I do. Some people might have issues with my anger, and vice versa is true too.

Last edited:
Reactions: mouseteeth, Sensei and UninformedLover
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I try my best to not get angry at people because I hate it when people are angry at me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Sensei and UninformedLover
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Anger makes me feel powerless, which is the exact opposite of what it is supposed to do. I guess I do not know how to use anger for actual positive change so I sit and suffer in myself. And I do not want to end up making my life worse from being the rageaholic I can be. Not a fun emotion for me personally. It also makes me despise myself more because genuinly that is not the person I want to be. I know for me my anger is just a cover for pain, rejection and fear, but it is backfiring. Thanks for reading this anybody.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and UninformedLover
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
I rarely get angry. I am often to apathetic to get angry but when I'm angry, I tend to cry...out of anger.

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Absolutely. Went to anger management therapy as a child which probably helped, but still get very easily irritated at people when they make stupid decisions. Mostly get incredibly angry at myself whenever I make small mistakes.

• Love
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
VERY rarely. I hold a lot of my anger and frustration in and then I reach a point out of nowhere (once in a blue moon) that it weighs so heavily on me. It takes me every muscle and all of my strength to restrain myself and not let myself go. I don't know how I manage to do it though. The anger in that moment seems so unbearable

Grendel

Grendel

Jan 13, 2019
I do. I used to take it out on myself with a small saw but use a punch bag these days.

• Hugs
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There's certainly no shortage of things to be angry about lol! Especially now.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Skathon