• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you think there is some form of an afterlife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
EvilForProfit

EvilForProfit

empty
Feb 27, 2019
I'm sure this has been done many times but I don't see any polls recently. I'm simply wondering how many people believe in any form of afterlife as opposed to nothingness for all eternity.

Reactions: throwaway777, Redt2go and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sure this has been done many times but I don't see any polls recently. I'm simply wondering how many people believe in any form of afterlife as opposed to nothingness for all eternity.
I just don't see how great an afterlife can be especially compared to what 'life' is on earth. It'll have to be entirely different where it might as well feel like another universe that doesn't feed on suffering and dead matter. It's just unimaginable. Nonexistence atleast is an absolute one in which the lack of anything wouldn't hurt you whereas with existing you would. With an unknown afterlife there's too many variables especially if it's forced upon us without consent. And if it lasts forever could you wipe out and renew your memory? And if so what was the whole point of living this life if we are given the choice to not remember any of it? It all just seems counterproductive to explain.

Reactions: 837, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and EvilForProfit