What happens after death?

• Total voters
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I just want to know what people's thoughts are regarding what happens after we pass away?

Do you believe this is it, and that what we experience after death is essentially the same as before conception - i.e. nothing.

Or, do you believe that we will see our loved ones again, and perhaps reconcile with those we bickered with, without the selfish and twisted thinking we are burdened by in this world.

What do you honestly feel?

Maximum of two votes allowed in the poll.

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Death petrifies me, some days i just want to jump off a cliff, but the what ifs that could happen after death gives me a deep fear inside although i would love to sleep forever and not be mentally unwell, but it's a scary thought not existing after death, i am very much afraid of death, i am not religious but my best friend hung himself in a hotel room during Covid19, i know he would be waiting for me, so in a way, i hope there is something after death just to see him smile again.

I am not convinced there is a,
A pain free existence where you are not judged by anyone in another life seems sadly unbelievable for me, how many evil people die every day, how many murderers, rapists, racists etc are in this place? Would i be judged or treated without a care in the world for being mentally unwell in a different life by the same people from this earth? Would i be lonely again?

Just looking at this site, all the pain, it's so sad, we are all humans and i think if humans were more compassionate and the correct resources were put into helping the mentally unwell around the world, would the world be a better place?

Reactions: purplesmoothie
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Death petrifies me, some days i just want to jump off a cliff, but the what ifs that could happen after death gives me a deep fear inside although i would love to sleep forever and not be mentally unwell, but it's a scary thought not existing after death, i am very much afraid of death, i am not religious but my best friend hung himself in a hotel room during Covid19, i know he would be waiting for me, so in a way, i hope there is something after death just to see him smile again.

I am not convinced there is a,
A pain free existence where you are not judged by anyone in another life seems sadly unbelievable for me, how many evil people die every day, how many murderers, rapists, racists etc are in this place? Would i be judged or treated without a care in the world for being mentally unwell in a different life by the same people from this earth? Would i be lonely again?

Just looking at this site, all the pain, it's so sad, we are all humans and i think if humans were more compassionate and the correct resources were put into helping the mentally unwell around the world, would the world be a better place?
I agree, this world could definitely be a better place.

Personally, I HOPE that there is an afterlife.
Obviously I hope for a positive afterlife for example heaven.
I would love to see my loved ones again, and there are a few people I'd really hope to talk with again but never will in this life.

On one hand if this is it and there is nothing then I suppose I won't feel disappointed after I die...how can I.
On the other, the thought that there are people I will never see again, never speak to EVER again is a genuinely sad thought for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie and Passerby