S

saturn1402

Sep 13, 2024
I ordered SN a few days ago from W... Was so happy until today I received an email my order has been cancelled cause they don't ship outside Poland (I live in the EU, close to Poland). Any suggestions? 😞

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
When I was trying to source SN at the weekend, I'm pretty sure I found the W... Polish source. I tried placing an order but I couldn't set my country for the shipping address, only Poland.

Shortly after, using the same search I found another Polish site and I was able to place an order. I've received shipping confirmation and a tracking code from DHL - it should be delivered to me in the UK on Tuesday 24th Sep.

Reactions: restingplace
porororo

porororo

Sep 18, 2024
When I was trying to source SN at the weekend, I'm pretty sure I found the W... Polish source. I tried placing an order but I couldn't set my country for the shipping address, only Poland.

Shortly after, using the same search I found another Polish site and I was able to place an order. I've received shipping confirmation and a tracking code from DHL - it should be delivered to me in the UK on Tuesday 24th Sep.
hi I live in the UK too would it be possibe to buy some off of you if you have enough for you (and if you need to re-dose) and enough left over for another dose? maybe I could DM if you could also just order it for me

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
hi I live in the UK too would it be possibe to buy some off of you if you have enough for you (and if you need to re-dose) and enough left over for another dose? maybe I could DM if you could also just order it for me
Sorry, but I don't think I could sell it to you. Whilst I know that the chemical is not illegal, I don't think I could supply it to someone else.

porororo

porororo

Sep 18, 2024
Sorry, but I don't think I could sell it to you. Whilst I know that the chemical is not illegal, I don't think I could supply it to someone else.
don't worry I understand it's a lot of responsibility to contribute to someone ending their life I don't think you're feelings are unreasonable at all ^^' and all the best if you succeed I hope you find peace whatever that looks like for you!

Reactions: Dreadwing89
Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
don't worry I understand it's a lot of responsibility to contribute to someone ending their life I don't think you're feelings are unreasonable at all ^^' and all the best if you succeed I hope you find peace whatever that looks like for you!
Thank you for your understanding. If you are still wanting to source some, I hope you are successful and able to make the decisions you would like. Take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: porororo
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024

Did your delivery arrive safely?

Wish you serenity & peace and that you found everything you were looking for.

Reactions: Dreadwing89
Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
Did your delivery arrive safely?

Wish you serenity & peace and that you found everything you were looking for.
Yes, it arrived on Tuesday as they said. It was in a discreet box and there was no welfare check or anything.

Reactions: athiestjoe