everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
Anyone know if the Polish source A*****o is reliable? Has anyone got SN from there?

Reactions: crystal_meth97
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I honestly don't know what to think anymore, but SN is also my method of choice and that source is one I plan to try ordering from when the time comes. I've read mixed opinions about whether it's reliable or not but I have to try and find out for myself.

Reactions: everythingoes
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
I honestly don't know what to think anymore, but SN is also my method of choice and that source is one I plan to try ordering from when the time comes. I've read mixed opinions about whether it's reliable or not but I have to try and find out for myself.
I just feel a bit sceptical about it due to how easy it was to find and how cheap the SN is on there. Granted, the shipping price makes up for it, but it still feels too easy.
I think I'll order from it just to test it, but I really hope I find another source in the meantime because SN is the only method I trust both in terms of reliability and peacefulness.

Reactions: crystal_meth97 and evannave
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
There's another source named O*****t that i know so reliable from poland.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I just feel a bit sceptical about it due to how easy it was to find and how cheap the SN is on there. Granted, the shipping price makes up for it, but it still feels too easy.
I think I'll order from it just to test it, but I really hope I find another source in the meantime because SN is the only method I trust both in terms of reliability and peacefulness.
Yeah, I'm also skeptical, but I also plan to just order and test it, it's the only way I can find out. Same, it's the most reasonable method for me.

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
does the A****o source ship to the UK tho? because their website says that their SN ships straight from the B****s polish source which dont ship to the UK :(

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
how cheap the SN is on there
SN is very cheap as a substance.

Last edited:
Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
If I can't find any high quality sources, I'm going to just purify my own. There's a ton of YouTube videos. It seems like very basic chemistry.

everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
does the A****o source ship to the UK tho? because their website says that their SN ships straight from the B****s polish source which dont ship to the UK :(
oh it doesn't... i don't know why i thought it does ;-; i'm also in the UK. god, it's impossible to get anything here
If I can't find any high quality sources, I'm going to just purify my own. There's a ton of YouTube videos. It seems like very basic chemistry.
i don't trust myself enough to do that haha, but good luck to you! (it feels so weird to say)

A

ashtoreth

lost
Mar 29, 2024
@evannave
Hello evannave, may I send you a PM?