J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
I am in ireland. I'm a voluntary euthanasia 'customer'. I need to CTB while I can still move around - while I can still get to the mail before my wife does. I emphasise the word 'need'. I really need relief. I'd love to get my health back but that's not going to happen. I've been researching suicide for a few months now. Apparently, that's what we do before we actually get the means and the nerve to do it. I'm surprised how much there is to learn and how much there is that can go wrong. Everything we perceive is heavily influenced by the movies. We think we can hang ourselves in minutes. We think cutting can end our pain in minutes too. Then we happen upon survival instinct. If you want to check your survival instinct, put a plastic bag over your head. The very first breath you miss you'll tear that bag off your head.
I research suicide for a few hours a day. I bought the PPH. I would do hypoxic death if I lived alone. I have experience of lab work with gases and chemicals. I couldn't smuggle the hardware into the house though. It leaves me with N and SN. Both require postal delivery. I'm worried about the police. Any suggestions? I'm thinking a false name on the address might help? Am I kidding myself? if they seize my iPad, my email account, this forum and my history would implicate me. I hope I don't end up having to hang myself with a sheet in a mental hospital.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Pen>Sword, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
L

Luz

Jan 30, 2021
if you have applied for euthanasia, it might make sense to be patient and wait for a peaceful and legal way to ctb.

I would do hypoxic death if I lived alone.

I live alone. but I have no idea how this will help me die of hypoxia. Choke on a crust of bread? :ahhha:

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I am in ireland. I'm a voluntary euthanasia 'customer'. I need to CTB while I can still move around - while I can still get to the mail before my wife does. I emphasise the word 'need'. I really need relief. I'd love to get my health back but that's not going to happen. I've been researching suicide for a few months now. Apparently, that's what we do before we actually get the means and the nerve to do it. I'm surprised how much there is to learn and how much there is that can go wrong. Everything we perceive is heavily influenced by the movies. We think we can hang ourselves in minutes. We think cutting can end our pain in minutes too. Then we happen upon survival instinct. If you want to check your survival instinct, put a plastic bag over your head. The very first breath you miss you'll tear that bag off your head.
I research suicide for a few hours a day. I bought the PPH. I would do hypoxic death if I lived alone. I have experience of lab work with gases and chemicals. I couldn't smuggle the hardware into the house though. It leaves me with N and SN. Both require postal delivery. I'm worried about the police. Any suggestions? I'm thinking a false name on the address might help? Am I kidding myself? if they seize my iPad, my email account, this forum and my history would implicate me. I hope I don't end up having to hang myself with a sheet in a mental hospital.
i would try encrypting my files and or ipad ,pc , phone etc. That at least would make it harder for them to see what you are up to . Also using tor, tails, signal, brave browser,epic broswer, duck duck go help with privacy.

BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I placed an order for SN, but they've informed that it's restricted selling for that product. I cancelled and just told them I accidentally selected the wrong product. Now I'm also worried that the police might turn up.

Hopefully not, seeing as I cancelled it? Oh well, we'll see.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
It's kinda like watching not so family friendly stuff on a certain site...
Get yourself an used Tablet and use TrueCrypt app on it to encrypt your files/pictures.
An 2019 Amazon Kindle Fire 7 with "custom firmware" on it (or perhaps you could flash one yourself by folowing some YT tutorial), is a perfect device for those kind of stuff.
I once managed to get an 2019 Amazon Kindle for 22usd and after flashing LineageOS firmware, it was working like a brand new tablet.
Unfortunately, at that time where I did that, there wasn't any google play store, so I had to use F-Droid and Mobilism "app stores" to get my apps.

Also, since this tablet isn't that much bigger than a smartphone, you could easily hide it somewhere.
For example I was able to hide mine in my Satellite Receiver

Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Do they have something like a PO box where you live? You can rent storage to have your parcels delivered there and pick them up at your discretion.

If you want to dive heavily into privacy you'll need to use Tor, VPN, and cryptocurrency.