• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Can someone explain to me why someone might "be nice" (basically frown upon bad habits, smoking, cutting, ect) and then threaten to
rape
someone while the person is cheating on their bf with them. (I might as well be honest if I'm going to get an accurate answer, also I hope I worded that last part clearly) anyway I'm going to bed so I'll read any responses in the morning.

Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, the only answer I can give you is that there are too many mean people who pretend to be nice. That's why most humans suck.
I find it very hard to trust people because of the many times I've been deceived (and broken-hearted).

Anyway, have sweet dreams! Talk to you tomorrow! =)

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
"Nice" is a term with no content. No one is "nice". People just have things that they're personally fine and not fine with. You can be a clean, upright, straight-edge individual and find yourself justified to threaten others for what you think is immoral behavior. You can also be a smoker, cutter, alcoholic junkie who sells drugs to kids and spreads HIV but are soft-spoken and polite with everyone. Are you "nice" then? Are you "nicer" than the first example?

The point is that the things you described are not actually opposites and make perfect sense together as long as you don't try to categorise the whole person as "nice" or not. Nice is a term best reserved for weather.

Reactions: jesse and UseItOrLoseIt
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Anyway, have sweet dreams! Talk to you tomorrow! =)
I actually had a chance to read this before bed. Thank you. :heart: :hug:
Oh dear, the only answer I can give you is that there are too many mean people who pretend to be nice. That's why most humans suck.
I find it very hard to trust people because of the many times I've been deceived (and broken-hearted).
It wasn't really a trust thing. He did stuff that made me uncomfortable before that incident:mmm:

Should probably add. It's my own fault for never saying anything and knowing better.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife