Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Hey guys I've been doing a lot of work on my ctb process. I know exactly how I will die, but my main priority is to avoid my family or a bystander finding my body. I would prefer the police to find my body. So no outside ctb where passerbys might find me.

The reason a forest ctb doesn't work for me is because while it's secluded I would have to go in the dark to avoid people, I'd have to alert the cops so that they find my body rather than some random, and because I have to call I would have less time to finish the job.

I've devised a plan to send a scheduled message on twitter to my local police - I think this will work because even if the police don't check twitter regularly my online friends do. I regularly get likes within seconds of posting.

So basically my method goes as follows

1. Schedule twitter message which includes my address and a short suicide note for 50 minutes to one hour later
2. Tie hands behind my back
3. Hang myself on my door using full suspension
4. I die
5. Twitter message is sent out
6. Police react because of calls or because they directly saw my message
7. Police arrive within 30 minutes and collect my body
8. My family arrives home 3 to 4 hours later, the scene already on lock-down

I've done a lot of practice with partial and I could never compress my neck in the correct manner so I moved on to full suspension out of desperation. I found it relatively easy to step off of my bed and simply hang from my ceiling fan (I hung for maybe 4 seconds before SI kicked in and I stepped onto the bed) so I'm relatively sure I will be able to do the same again.

btw I mention tying my hands up because in my practice I instinctually grab the rope and I think that that would either lead to me escaping ( I can do a lot of pullups ) or me increasing the amount of time I'm in agony.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this, and I'm currently thinking Tuesday will be my day. It's only so far away because I'm going to be surrounded by people over the next few days and monday. I've already been delayed a lot since last week, but this is just more time to figure everything out imo.

Feedback please! :D

Reactions: Slate128
Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
How can you ensure the police will find you before some rando does? Will you tell them your exact location so they can find you quicker (coordinates, map etc.)? Otherwise it's a very solid plan.

Reactions: Kotochan
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
How can you ensure the police will find you before some rando does? Will you tell them your exact location so they can find you quicker (coordinates, map etc.)

Yah in the tweet I would post my exact address - and it really doesn't matter how slow they react because I plan on doing it in the morning so I would have many hours before my family would be home.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hey guys I've been doing a lot of work on my ctb process. I know exactly how I will die, but my main priority is to avoid my family or a bystander finding my body. I would prefer the police to find my body. So no outside ctb where passerbys might find me.

The reason a forest ctb doesn't work for me is because while it's secluded I would have to go in the dark to avoid people, I'd have to alert the cops so that they find my body rather than some random, and because I have to call I would have less time to finish the job.

I've devised a plan to send a scheduled message on twitter to my local police - I think this will work because even if the police don't check twitter regularly my online friends do. I regularly get likes within seconds of posting.

So basically my method goes as follows

1. Schedule twitter message which includes my address and a short suicide note for 50 minutes to one hour later
2. Tie hands behind my back
3. Hang myself on my door using full suspension
4. I die
5. Twitter message is sent out
6. Police react because of calls or because they directly saw my message
7. Police arrive within 30 minutes and collect my body
8. My family arrives home 3 to 4 hours later, the scene already on lock-down

I've done a lot of practice with partial and I could never compress my neck in the correct manner so I moved on to full suspension out of desperation. I found it relatively easy to step off of my bed and simply hang from my ceiling fan (I hung for maybe 4 seconds before SI kicked in and I stepped onto the bed) so I'm relatively sure I will be able to do the same again.

btw I mention tying my hands up because in my practice I instinctually grab the rope and I think that that would either lead to me escaping ( I can do a lot of pullups ) or me increasing the amount of time I'm in agony.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this, and I'm currently thinking Tuesday will be my day. It's only so far away because I'm going to be surrounded by people over the next few days and monday. I've already been delayed a lot since last week, but this is just more time to figure everything out imo.

Feedback please! :D
There are instructions here for delayed emails. Twitter will scan your tweet with an algorithm and report it to cops if it seems suicidal.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
There are instructions here for delayed emails. Twitter will scan your tweet with an algorithm and report it to cops if it seems suicidal.

Are you sure? I've seen suicide notes on twitter. I would prefer to not do it on twitter but I want someone to call the cops - I feel like if I emailed the police they might not see it in time.

Also, I've posted a lot on twitter, sometimes about how I had attempted previously. If there was an algorithm running it surely would have caught those post considering the key word density.

Anyways, I'm off to look for a thread about delayed emails. Thanks.

Hmm my local police don't even have an email address. All I get is a page where I can send an email but it doesn't actually give me the address that I'm sending it to so I wouldn't be able to schedule it... It just feels too faulty to try emailing them.

This whole thing is really time sensitive, I can't have them arrive late because the intern didn't see my mail.

I think I schedule an innocuous tweet with an image of my note and location. Fuck, that's it. Yay ^_^.

Last edited:
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Biggest problem I see is that the message will go out before your ready or if you're delayed. They'll find you still partially alive or very soon after and try to resuscitate you.

If there was a way to get 24 hours to yourself, and then have the message get sent out, so you'd know you would have some time to work with. 30 minutes is WAY too short in my opinion, even your four hour window until family gets back is way too short. If you really can't get more time than that I think you'd be much better off just doing it in the woods where you'll have all the time you need to do it or reconsider until later if your SI gives you trouble.

That's the only real plot hole I see. Concerns mainly with timed messages or attempts where there isn't enough time to give yourself a comfortable worry free exit.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
How do you know you're not going to back out when doing it if you get nervous or something like that?
How do you know that they will come in 30 mins to your house? They'll probably be rushing to your house so maybe it will take less time

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
What kind of ligature did you use in your full suspension test? Was it at the top or bottom of the neck? Was the knot at the front, side or back of the neck? Did you ease into the noose or fall into it? How much pain or discomfort was there?

Also, I second the concern about the delayed message. IMO the best way is using an email client that does delayed sending so the message stays on your machine until it is actually sent to the recipients. Edit: image of note should be fine.

Last edited: