• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Osiris_Horus777

Osiris_Horus777

Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I have been researching a lot of ways to die. I honestly would just like to inject some king cobra venom into my body and wait a hour to die but I can find any online. So I am left to poisonous seeds. The 4 seeds I'm looking to choose from are english yew seed, rosary pea seeds, castor bean seeds and cerbera odollam. Problem is I'm not finding much on yew seeds toxicity as the leaves are the part of the tree most people consume to die. I've read that castor bean seeds take up 8 seeds to kill an adult in up to 7 days to kill you but not a lot of deaths are recorded. While cerbera odollam (or Suicide Tree) takes only 1 seed to kill an adult in 8 to 1212 hours but is extremely painful. This is preplanning as I am still waiting on my visa to come so I can buy the seeds. Maybe a mix of english yew seeds and suicide tree seed? What do you guys think? Can I boil them drink the liquid and eat them? Or should I just buy all put them all in a bag and pound them with a hammer and swallow everything?

Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
This is a bad idea, my friend. The pain will be excruciating. Stay away from plant poisons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and cornflowerblue
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I looked up the "suicide tree" (I'd never heard of it, but now I see those things are used a lot in dried-flower arrangements). From what I read I agree with @Hennessy about finding a better way. I know some people feel they don't mind if a method is painful, but the extravagance of the pain over the long slow period before death means someone will get you medical help, and it seems like there are ways to counteract these seeds if they recognise what you took.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hennessy and cornflowerblue
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Don't put yourself through this. I'm sure that, if you have enough money to buy poisonous seeds from the internet, you can also afford a more reliable and less painful suicide method. As people here always say, check the list of resources in the top of the page. I'm sure you will find something better.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, jake3d, cornflowerblue and 3 others
Osiris_Horus777

Osiris_Horus777

Jul 3, 2019
I honestly don't mind the pain. It is the result I want. This seems to be the most effective way I can get. I've been through painful experiences already. As long as I can get to die I will be happy. The other methods are complicated. With cerbera odollam seeds I just have to eat it and not cryout in pain when the pain starts to hit. It stops your heart by off setting the potassium and sodium channels. So I would be aware of my death when the time comes. I plan to eat 4 seeds as the higher the volume of toxicity the less drugs can counteract the poisoning so even if I end up in the hospital I should still die.