• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Basically, if I was in an enclosed space ( garage for example ) and connected SOMETHING like a hose to the exhaust to the barely open window, how successful would that be? Genuine answers, don't be assholes please

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I dont think modern cars make much CO these days, at least not without tinkering with them which is beyond my car knowledge.

This way a great way to kill yourself maybe 15 years ago but now not so much.

I tried barbecue inside the car once but it got super hot and smokey and I chickened out in the end. Though people have had success with that.

Reactions: dyingalone123
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
I dont think modern cars make much CO these days, at least not without tinkering with them which is beyond my car knowledge.

This way a great way to kill yourself maybe 15 years ago but now not so much.

I tried barbecue inside the car once but it got super hot and smokey and I chickened out in the end. Though people have had success with that.
Maybe an older model would do the trick, say 1997'ish

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sounds like a nice way to go to me, the smell of fuel is a smell I like but I just don't think they pump out much CO now days. The days of a hose from the exhaust for a relaxing death are sadly gone I think. I am sure a mechanic can still do it by forcing the engine to not burn cleanly and by taking out the catalytic converter, but not something I would have a clue how to do. I am between H2S or CO using barbecues but not in a car next time.