• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Hi all,

I'm writing here for shared thoughts and because all you are very kind from what's observable.

I've been trying to seek medical assisted suicide for the psychological illness of gender dysphoria. I haven't had much luck here in Canada but I could obtain it in Switzerland. Yet, I wouldn't have the funds for several months to maybe even a year and life has been increasingly unbearable. There is the possibility the law will make doctors here in Canada become more willing in 6 months from a major court case last month. In any case I'm attempting to pursue suicide on my own.

So here is the story: I've become aware recently to how my subconscious desire is dying while by a person who is professionally required to alert authority of a suicide attempt in progress. Simply this person is in the medical field and who has "been there" in a sense for me. I feel this person would be okay with me dying but professionally would have to report it. This person is really the only one in my life that I've considered a friend. I've been betrayed by this person as well but in a way that didn't really matter to me. The added value is this person is a doctor who is also aware of myself having written & singing advanced medical directive in regarding I don't wish to be hooked up to anything preventing me from dying.

Thus making me think of the method of poison hemlock and how the great philosopher died. The plant if consumed correctly will result in the inability to breathe. I've ordered enough of it in the form of seeds "22 to 100 g in a 60 kg adult" for fatality. I purchased over 100g from different sellers and to confirm authentic by comparison. It was fairly cheap but I do have money from being employed. Time of death is an unknown and can take awhile but I'm really uncertain how long from what little is confirmable online. The thing is pain or length doesn't matter. I've been beaten up awhile ago where I was required to be on morphine for over a week in intensive care. I don't really care much about pain anymore. Anyway I'm curious about thoughts and if anyone else really desires to die by someone.

Reactions: Psilo
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Its a slow and excrutiating death. Not sure about the seeds being actually that poisonous, but I believe the stems are very potent.

The philosopher died by ingesting an opium solution along with the hemlock, death with an opiod avoids the unnecessary pain.

An overall bad suicide idea, I've considered also plant poisoning in the past, but the stories are too bad, same goes for the side effects.

Reactions: Walilamdzi
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Its a slow and excrutiating death. Not sure about the seeds being actually that poisonous, but I believe the stems are very potent.

The philosopher died by ingesting an opium solution along with the hemlock, death with an opiod avoids the unnecessary pain.

An overall bad suicide idea, I've considered also plant poisoning in the past, but the stories are too bad, same goes for the side effects.

Sources?

The reportings I found online say the roots are the most poisonous part of the plant along with the seeds.

I haven't actually found anywhere that clarifies how it's a painful death. I've just read some people questioning if painful or not and where a few people write it to be painless. Since poison hemlock causes paralysis of the muscles and lungs. One other person wrote it's painful without adding much details and making me wonder if fear mongering for pro-life against suicide people trying it.

Furthermore I can get a drug to make it painless like morphine if I desire. I just don't really care much unless really valid reason. Please supply sources again because I'm doubtful there is anything really to trust.

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Sources?

The reportings I found online say the roots are the most poisonous part of the plant along with the seeds.

I haven't actually found anywhere that clarifies how it's a painful death. I've just read some people questioning if painful or not and where a few people write it to be painless. Since poison hemlock causes paralysis of the muscles and lungs. One other person wrote it's painful without adding much details and making me wonder if fear mongering for pro-life against suicide people trying it.

Furthermore I can get a drug to make it painless like morphine if I desire. I just don't really care much unless really valid reason. Please supply sources again because I'm doubtful there is anything really to trust.
I misread, I mentioned Water Hemlock, Poison Hemlock I have no idea mb.

Reactions: alizee
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I misread, I mentioned Water Hemlock, Poison Hemlock I have no idea mb.

I've read about water hemlock and that plant appears painful in the sense of violent seizures being common. Death is supposedly soon with it but I'm pretty sure there is a reason the Romans decided on poison hemlock instead. To think that way back when a society existed compared to today but was more civilized with Euthanasia for its people who request it before a court.

Reactions: Ivenocare
H

Headingoutsoon

Jan 16, 2020
I've seen some things that say Poison and Water hemlock are the same. Some that say they aren't... so, I'm a bit confused.
They both seem to have mostly the same effect profile and cause convulsions etc.

As for it being painful? Yes
-----feel free to skip to the bottom of the page.

"However, Plato's dignified description of Socrates' death might be a bit romanticized, since hemlock poisoning would be a lot more painful, accompanied by a convulsive gasping to breathe. "

Death is caused by respiratory depression and respiratory muscle paralysis. Ergo, you suffocate. Which means you get all the erm, fun stuff that comes with that. Ergo, probably all the effects of CO2 toxicity. Also with all the fun of probably gasping for air and having your lungs frozen. So, yes to pain

I'm guessing the convulsions are caused by lack of air / CO2 toxicity...and that hurts typically.

It DOES cause unconsciousness and coma. But, nothing says it sedates you. So, this probably means the unconsciousness is caused by suffocation/CO2 toxicity.

I found this article that mentions a guy that had killed himself with it recently. His throat was apparently like 70% swollen shut.

----it does NOT sound peaceful or fast.

I actually found a website of all the poisonous plants out there that cause death. None of them sound peaceful nor fast. Hemlock is probably the fastest because 90% of them are through wrecking your kidneys which apparently is a 48+ hour ordeal.

Personally, if I CTB, I'd rather go the route of partial hanging. If done right, you cut off the circulation to your brain while NOT cutting off your breathing; therefor I think avoiding feeling CO2 toxicity symptoms by passing out quickly. It's probably still what kills you though...but your brain goes first.