CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This injury damage awful mk full toxic signl c awful no able do any no self this not slf body not slf brain all wrong. Body signsl all wrong, now lose all all time trtr poiso body awful. This make want ctb not want this toxic poisn body brain v disgust feel vry toxic.,

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Talvikki, epic and 6 others
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I'm sorry it's been a rough day. I understand feeling toxic. One day at a time. It's all we can do. Your not alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Asprex
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is horrific how the disgusting flesh prison that is the human body can torture us so much, nobody deserves to be burdened with this curse that is existence. I hope that you find the freedom that you search for as it sounds like you've suffered so much, all of us who wish to be gone should just be able to cease existing in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
M

marudekinoumitai

Mar 28, 2023
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I have body dysmorphia so I understand the feeling of being trapped in a disgusting piece of meat and hating my physical existence. I wish I knew how to make it better but I guess we all have to live with our bodies :( I'm taking it one moment at a time

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream