cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
Can you give examples for poisons that are lethal, and can be found in cleaning supplies, or in the household? I dont care, if the death is painful, if I die within 1-2 hours. Thank you very much!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's nothing what is lethal and not highly dangerous for others (e.g. neighbors). That's not a good idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosimaniehaus and itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
There's nothing what is really lethal. I'm sorry.
At this risk of been corrected by you again…
Would it be worth mentioning the hydrogen sulfide? Or is it the case of no longer been able to get them specific type of products anymore?

Reactions: cosimaniehaus
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
If you're thinking of making h2s, your neighbors can probably smell it. Plus you risk putting other lives at risk. Same with chlorine gas 🤔

Reactions: cosimaniehaus and itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
If you're thinking of making h2s, your neighbors can probably smell it. Plus you risk putting other lives at risk. Same with chlorine gas 🤔
Exactly why I wouldn't do it. It's been the method I've fantasised the most too. Had that in my mind for a couple of years, just too deadly and risky for me

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
At this risk of been corrected by you again…
Would it be worth mentioning the hydrogen sulfide? Or is it the case of no longer been able to get them specific type of products anymore?
Like at @Themogger said. There are products that can produce very lethal gases but this is not only very unpleasant it's highly dangerous for neighbors and people who might find your corpse. There are really better methods. That's just my opinion.

H2S Chart

• Informative
Reactions: itsalittlecold, cosimaniehaus, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Chlorie and ammonia. Pool chlorine has the highest concentration of chlorine at common retailers and Brillo Parsons lemon has the highest ammonia.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, itsalittlecold and cosimaniehaus
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Drain cleaner has been documented to cause death within a couple of hours

Reactions: cosimaniehaus