• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm alone in the house.
It is freezing. I'm huddled under a blanket, when I get up, I take the blanket with me over my head like some discount Scooby Doo villian.
I've tried to do some work, there is stuff to do, but just finding the will is so hard.
I want to go to the garage. After what feels like a long time I get the impetus to go. I want to play with my noose, but I can't find it as the joint is packed to the rafters with junk.
I sigh resigned, there will be a tomorrow.
Laying down listening to the soft rain outside some sort of comfort returns, the odd car passes along the wet road, college kids pass in a small group.
This is life; the rain, the cars, the college kids.
I am a ghost; invisible under my blanket, both loving and loathing my anonymous misery.
The college kids laugh, an excited, adolescent song, not quite innocent but more of; 'Im finding my own way in this world and I'm enjoying it at this moment' kind of laugh. I hope for them.
I haven't laughed in this house since I can remember, the only thing I remember is tiredness, underpinned with cowardice.
There will be a tomorrow, a pointless tomorrow, like the pointless today and yesterday.
DBD

Tl;Dr: you haven't missed anything, if anything you've saved time

• Aww..
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Circles, Meena and 3 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I think plenty of us here, myself included, can understand how you're feeling.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Circles and Dead beat dad
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Venting isn't pointless, man. It's good for you. Keep going.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Circles and Dead beat dad