S

Starz

Jan 24, 2020
What Podcast shows do you like listening to?

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I really like The Curious Cases of Rutherford & Fry

Reactions: Starz
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Recently a very stupid one : Distractible (because I like Markiplier & friends, they make me laugh). :ahhha:

I've listened to a lot of personal development podcasts though but I don't know if their worldview applies to people in extreme circumstances so I don't know if I'd recommend them.

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Recently a very stupid one : Distractible (because I like Markiplier & friends, they make me laugh). :ahhha:

I've listened to a lot of personal development podcasts though but I don't know if their worldview applies to people in extreme circumstances so I don't know if I'd recommend them.
You should! it's up to the person if they pick it up or not.

hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
i like to listen to "crime junkie". it's a podcast hosted by two women. each episode they talk about a murder or missing persons case. they really blew up and have a private investigator of their own to investigate the cases that they discuss. it's really interesting to hear how people died, how they were found and what went through the murderer's mind.

Reactions: No Entertainment and Starz
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Suicide noted (Spotify), Richard Grannon podcast sometimes on personal development, trauma and psychology

Reactions: Istanbulite and Starz
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not really podcasts but there are lots of video game playthrough that I like to treat as podcasts to listen to usually while I'm drifting off to sleep in a nap or while gaming.