Status
Not open for further replies.
swingset_boy!

swingset_boy!

May 30, 2024
I recently received a pm from a user offering to sell me sn for 200 usd. We've talked for a little while and he seems trustworthy to me, he wants me to pay through binance and offered to let me pay half up front and half when i receive the package.

I just really wanted to make sure this isn't a scam or something before I give him my name and address for shipping. If anyone here has any experience with anything like this any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you all <3

Reactions: Zhendou
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I would not give out personal info to anyone on this site. You do not know who you're talking to.

Reactions: iloveloving, landslide2, swingset_boy! and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would report that user. SN is a cheap chemical. Payment via crypto are already red flags!

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Tommen Baratheon, swingset_boy! and 7 others
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
SN is not worth 200 USD. It's much cheaper for what you need. Look for other sources.

Reactions: landslide2, swingset_boy!, SocialSoil and 2 others
The Crybaby

The Crybaby

Thanks a lot, Asperger’s syndrome
May 9, 2024
I recently received a pm from a user offering to sell me sn for 200 usd. We've talked for a little while and he seems trustworthy to me, he wants me to pay through binance and offered to let me pay half up front and half when i receive the package.

I just really wanted to make sure this isn't a scam or something before I give him my name and address for shipping. If anyone here has any experience with anything like this any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you all <3
If you are in the U.S., do not but it for $200. Mine arrived in 4 days for $20 USD. Do NOT give them your address. This is the internet, 50/50 chance they might take your money and run. The scalpers gonna scalp I guess

Reactions: SocialSoil, Zhendou and opheliaoveragain
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
the user you're speaking to is breaking a severe rule violation. ill be dm'ing you. it is also most likely a scam.

• Sell, purchase, offer, gift, or request products, materials, or money.
    • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions whatsoever on the forum. This website is not a marketplace.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, Ash, SoulWhisperer and 12 others
Status
Not open for further replies.