• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Everything on this planet seems to be in a constant state of entropy, but society tries to tell you to learn how to dance in the rain and to find happiness and meaning through all the suffering. If you can't find happiness on this planet, then you have a "condition" that we call "depression", which we consider to be a "mental illness". What if being fake is considered a mental illness 100 years from now and it turned out all the depressed people were just highly intelligent and slightly more evolved. What if being happy becomes the new mental illness? Has anyone seen the Barbie Movie?! LOL!!!

• Love
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Forever Sleep, 333s and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That would be interesting though I don't think this will ever happen as humanity is designed to appreciate life and pass life on. We're just the exception to that. If what you say were to become true in the future, I think that it would take at least a millennium minimum for it to happen in reality

Reactions: Tears in Rain, sserafim and 4everHeartBroken
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Well, if this life is some sort of test - which many people think it is - then how do we know what that test could be?

If you see all the stupid illogical and downright horrendous shit that goes on in this life… and you just accept it and say "life is a beautiful gift, be grateful"… perhaps you've failed the test?

And those of us who say, fuck this crap. I'm not accepting it I'm out of this hellscape… perhaps we passed the test? We rejected a rotten broken unfair game on a point of principle, and refused to keep playing!!

"If you tolerate this, then your children will be next!"

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Tears in Rain, sserafim and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think that some people like me are destined to take our own lives. I don't think that everyone is meant to. I always thought that I would die young
Well, if this life is some sort of test - which many people think it is - then how do we know what that test could be?

If you see all the stupid illogical and downright horrendous shit that goes on in this life… and you just accept it and say "life is a beautiful gift, be grateful"… perhaps you've failed the test?

And those of us who say, fuck this crap. I'm not accepting it I'm out of this hellscape… perhaps we passed the test? We rejected a rotten broken unfair game on a point of principle, and refused to keep playing!!

"If you tolerate this, then your children will be next!"
Life is a rigged, unfair game. Sometimes it even seems like there are no rules because they're so unclear. Life is basically kind of like a create your own adventure game but there's no definitive rules or guidebook. I think that most of life comes down to luck tbh, luck is a much bigger factor in things than people say it is

• Love
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Tears in Rain and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I think that some people like me are destined to take our own lives. I don't think that everyone is meant to. I always thought that I would die young

Life is a rigged, unfair game. Sometimes it even seems like there are no rules because they're so unclear. Life is basically kind of like a create your own adventure game but there's no definitive rules or guidebook. I think that most of life comes down to luck tbh, luck is a much bigger factor in things than people say it is
Nicely said. Thank you for your response. 🤗

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and sserafim