P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
This is just a suggestion. Please try MAOI inhibitors or tricyclic antidepressants (TCA) before CTB if you have depression.
I personally tried parnate and it was nothing short of miraculous. It helped my depression anxiety and also AVPD . But it caused memory loss which has happened to me on all other types of antidepressants too( seems my body problem doens't happen to everyone.). Also in my country if you need good money then you have to do intellectual jobs etc which need good money.
Why I didn't continue??
Cause i have focus and memory issues and nothing helped it, not even stimulant (methyl phenidate). Also hyperhidrosis, etc etc.
So this is just a suggestion in case you still have hope left. Whatever be your choice i respect it.

Reactions: Pizarnikishere and Lost Magic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a "recovery" section for posts like this, seems like you aren't aware of it since you posted it in here.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
This is just a suggestion. Please try MAOI inhibitors or tricyclic antidepressants (TCA) before CTB if you have depression.
I personally tried parnate and it was nothing short of miraculous. It helped my depression anxiety and also AVPD . But it caused memory loss which has happened to me on all other types of antidepressants too( seems my body problem doens't happen to everyone.). Also in my country if you need good money then you have to do intellectual jobs etc which need good money.
Why I didn't continue??
Cause i have focus and memory issues and nothing helped it, not even stimulant (methyl phenidate). Also hyperhidrosis, etc etc.
So this is just a suggestion in case you still have hope left. Whatever be your choice i respect it.
I have always felt that if a person has a chance of turning their lives around then they should give it a try and I wish them all the best. A person can always catch the bus some other time. I do take a lot of supplements and meds to help manage my clinical depression. I also use exercise to help create those little happy chemicals that my brain doesn't produce much of like endorphins. However, there are other things in my life that are not in my control and can't be fixed quite so easily. I will know when it is time. But yeah, if taking meds helps a person, go for it. Can't hurt to try.

• Hugs
Reactions: R.F. and Parnate