sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
i'm so scared. someone please write somethign to me. i'm tired. i don't want to die. have to. don't want to. it hurts. i keep crying. i don't want this feeling so disgusting to be feeling last days of life last months. idk. don't like it. feels horrible. i feel so sad. i tried so hard and i still didn't win. forced to now. i'm so sad. i'm grieving myself in denial stage first stage. how to acceptance. how. my fault? my illness. i am at fault. it hurts. never hurt this badly in my life. never cried this much. i need someone talk to me. i might pass out after i hit send

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, Hero Remeer, LifeQuitter and 5 others
leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Bullied and Blue
Sep 22, 2024
Hi there, it doesn't sound like you're having a good night. I know what it's like to feel so overwhelmed the way you're describing… just know it will pass in intensity. It will pass. It may come back, but it will go away if you stick it out long enough. Can you tell me about your favourite hobby? I hope the rest of your night is better

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, LifeQuitter, whywere and 1 other person
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
Hi there, it doesn't sound like you're having a good night. I know what it's like to feel so overwhelmed the way you're describing… just know it will pass in intensity. It will pass. It may come back, but it will go away if you stick it out long enough. Can you tell me about your favourite hobby? I hope the rest of your night is better
i don't do anything anymore. i feel like about to die soon so what's the point and tinnitus robbed me of everything but the last thing i like - playing with my cat and hugging my mom. thank you for replying to me

• Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar and LifeQuitter
A

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
I am crying too, i wish life wasnt like this for us. We had bad luck even though we did our best. I dont believe you are at fault because all sorts of things have happened to us just by chance that made us who we are. The worst and most overwhelming feelings usually come and go so id bet your current emotional state wont last forever if you wait it out

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and whywere
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I am crying too, i wish life wasnt like this for us. We had bad luck even though we did our best. I dont believe you are at fault because all sorts of things have happened to us just by chance that made us who we are. The worst and most overwhelming feelings usually come and go so id bet your current emotional state wont last forever if you wait it out
tinnitus. wish was emotional. wish it passed. traumaisteb traumatised me me. even if passes still run to kill myself cus scared it can get this again. back to back two flare ups. pain like i never felt. too sad. sorry you are crying too. wish could give a hug 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂❤️ i wish no one ever suffered ever. made me cry more. cus chronic illness always feels guilt and like my fault and you said it wasn't. hard to believe but felt good then numb again

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, whywere and alienfreak
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Howdy!

To start with, and only trying to help so please do not give me crap, I am a heck of a lot older than you and I state that only because I have had a lifetime of ups, downs and everything in between.

I feel your pain, I really do, but try and sit down, relax for one minute and breath in and out in a slow and thoughtful way.

So many times, I have had life throw something at me that I was NOT prepared for, and it seemed at the time to be all consuming. However, the initial shock melted away and I took time to clear my mind and sit, relax and let my mind wander. No pressure, no nothing that had to be done and just let life's vibes move me.

I too have an illness of 24/7 chronic pain, and it is hard to deal with BUT with the help of everyone here it is not the monster that I had envisioned, and I hope with all the fiber in my being that you can take some time to let it ebb and flow.

You are a VERY strong and loving person; your thread speaks volumes of that, and we are all family here and you are never alone, as I send you lots of hugs, love the embracing feeling of togetherness.

Walter

Reactions: alienfreak
A

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
tinnitus. wish was emotional. wish it passed. traumaisteb traumatised me me. even if passes still run to kill myself cus scared it can get this again. back to back two flare ups. pain like i never felt. too sad. sorry you are crying too. wish could give a hug 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂❤️ i wish no one ever suffered ever. made me cry more. cus chronic illness always feels guilt and like my fault and you said it wasn't. hard to believe but felt good then numb again
Thank you, i would hug you too

• Hugs
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
Howdy!

To start with, and only trying to help so please do not give me crap, I am a heck of a lot older than you and I state that only because I have had a lifetime of ups, downs and everything in between.

I feel your pain, I really do, but try and sit down, relax for one minute and breath in and out in a slow and thoughtful way.

So many times, I have had life throw something at me that I was NOT prepared for, and it seemed at the time to be all consuming. However, the initial shock melted away and I took time to clear my mind and sit, relax and let my mind wander. No pressure, no nothing that had to be done and just let life's vibes move me.

I too have an illness of 24/7 chronic pain, and it is hard to deal with BUT with the help of everyone here it is not the monster that I had envisioned, and I hope with all the fiber in my being that you can take some time to let it ebb and flow.

You are a VERY strong and loving person; your thread speaks volumes of that, and we are all family here and you are never alone, as I send you lots of hugs, love the embracing feeling of togetherness.

Walter
made me cry more thanks. just feel like tinnitus reactive tinnitus hiperacusia so painful unbearable. dad just died. and i caused this. i went back home from his funeral knowing i had a cold and made it worse the plane made it worse. i just wanted to be alone so badly i thought it would make me happy but got punished instead. i'm so stupid. i can't believe how stupid i am if i had known i wouldn't. and so dad is dead and now i feel even worse can't stop crying i just thought being alone would make me happy. made it worse instead it's my fault
Thank you, i would hug you too
that's nice. mom started to give me more hugs. i wish she would always hug me. but she never really did but it's nice now at least sometimes sorry to dump it on you words blurring and my keyboard is breaking half vision letters dancing already. just typing whatever comes to mind dizzy and maybe pass out soon. i would hug everyone here if i could. wish everyone was happy wish earth was a happy place
+

thanks for happy kind nice words i'd like more. i've been isolated for so long. haven't interacted. want people to love me so badly i feel broken hollow shell now. six y years isolation. feel thin. i know greater suffering exist but this is like. i guess and it could always be greater and now it is. need to sleep but still typing. glued to screen. don't want to be alone. can't go outside anymore. feel pain from outside. wind = pain. used to enjoy. life over

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and landslide2
A

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
that's nice. mom started to give me more hugs. i wish she would always hug me. but she never really did but it's nice now at least sometimes sorry to dump it on you words blurring and my keyboard is breaking half vision letters dancing already. just typing whatever comes to mind dizzy and maybe pass out soon. i would hug everyone here if i could. wish everyone was happy wish earth was a happy place
I know that feeling well that i wish someone would hug me. I had it just a couple of days ago. I feel guilty if i initiate the hug so i cant do it but just hope that they will choose to do it, but it is so rare. Thats really nice that youve been able to have that with your mom

Reactions: wren-briar and sevennn
sweetcreep

sweetcreep

Jul 21, 2024
i'm so sorry for the pain you're going through, i cant even begin to imagine how much you're suffering. can you tell me more about your cat? i have two cats, i'm still around mostly because i havent found anyone to care for them yet. they are silly little babies~

• Hugs
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I know that feeling well that i wish someone would hug me. I had it just a couple of days ago. I feel guilty if i initiate the hug so i cant do it but just hope that they will choose to do it, but it is so rare. Thats really nice that youve been able to have that with your mom
it's my fault she never hugged me as much as i wanted. never showed how much i hurt. stoic. protecting everyone's feelings and life from my pain. and in turn. never got as much affection as i wanted. life keep wounding myself. wish could go back in time and open up and get hugs why didn't i why didn't i open up to her and everyone why. what's wrong with men so stupid looking back i ruined this family all my fault
i'm so sorry for the pain you're going through, i cant even begin to imagine how much you're suffering. can you tell me more about your cat? i have two cats, i'm still around mostly because i havent found anyone to care for them yet. they are silly little babies~
i have bengal cat. one year old. really nice. cheer me up. lately hard to cheer up but still managed to cheer. breed this breed. wants to play all time. always playful. pretty too. looks like kitten still. maybe will always look like it. affection rate but feels precious this way. she's small. and jumps high. and i like her. takes my mind off anything no matter what. because not lazy like other cats and always wants to play. doesn't care what your mood is and it's like. something always the same. comforting. likes to bite me because she likes my playing the most. secretly i think likes me the most. i hope. had a cat finger strippers ginger sorry ginger stripes not strippers. tired typing. she died. she was 19. hurt to talk about. grew up with. nice lovely girl. peed everywhere wasn't supposed to. never bit or scratched. always sleeping in my room. miss her. sorry type too much. fingers hurt can't stop typing. shoulder cat liked my shoulder sitting on it. all my shirts then scratched at right shoulder. would hold her by the bum and bring her around apartment. showing up high. she was fat and round not heavy. lovely cat. loved her. sorry too many words. bengal cat very loud. to meow all time. very curious. sat with me during massage today all time

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sweetcreep, wren-briar, landslide2 and 1 other person
novastar_

novastar_

Hopefully a pretty corpse
Sep 20, 2024
i'm so scared. someone please write somethign to me. i'm tired. i don't want to die. have to. don't want to. it hurts. i keep crying. i don't want this feeling so disgusting to be feeling last days of life last months. idk. don't like it. feels horrible. i feel so sad. i tried so hard and i still didn't win. forced to now. i'm so sad. i'm grieving myself in denial stage first stage. how to acceptance. how. my fault? my illness. i am at fault. it hurts. never hurt this badly in my life. never cried this much. i need someone talk to me. i might pass out after i hit send
Hey, I hope ur doing better and can see this. Whatever ur feeling, no matter what, ur not alone, even if it truly feels like it. I wish u the best in every outcome. Rest well and easy ♡

• Love
Reactions: sevennn and wren-briar