• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MatrixDemon

MatrixDemon

Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys, I'm just losing my mind I can't stand this anymore... how do I go without leaving pain behind, I want to die I just want too die I want to be honest but I'm scared what do I do
I've had attempts before but they obviously failed.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JAG_78, Greenberg, foxdie and 9 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
your death will hurt your loved ones no matter what. i'm sorry for being blunt, but it's true. there's no way to make them not miss you.

you can leave a note telling them what you want to say to them, but can't right now. additionally, you can tell them that you love them, and that your ctb wasn't their fault. this won't erase their pain, but it's stil worth a try regardless.

Reactions: foxdie, Myforevercharlie, _Minsk and 3 others
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I wish I could help you! This is killing me too, this is the reason I'm still alive… for now.

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
your death will hurt your loved ones no matter what. i'm sorry for being blunt, but it's true. there's no way to make them not miss you.

you can leave a note telling them what you want to say to them, but can't right now. additionally, you can tell them that you love them, and that your ctb wasn't their fault. this won't erase their pain, but it's stil worth a try regardless.
Agree, a note explaining why you've done it, and that you love them might eventually help them accept that it was what you wanted, and that it was carefully planned, not a spur of the moment thing.
Loss of loved ones is painful. Loss through suicide is worse. The unanswered questions, the overwhelming guilt, these can be put to rest sometimes with a note.
The hardest loss of all is for parents to lose a child through suicide. That grief often lasts forever, note or no note. But a note can sometimes soften the blow eventually.
Xx

Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
You cannot leave without leaving pain behind. Despite us all wanting to kill ourselves, we have value in this world no matter what, imo. It is scary, I am scared too. All you can do is take it day by day, unless you have N and an ability to overcome your SI lol. Don't be too hard in yourself ❤️

Reactions: theguineapigking and Lost1804