F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Most people have no clue what's coming. But if enough people get this information it could help wake enough people up so we are not being hauled off to concentration camps.
The video might not work on here because this info is being censored. So if u sign up for a bitchute or lbry account. You can access the info there.
The guys name is Jeff Berwick, and his channel is called dollar vigilante.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
The song at the beginning is a must see.

Reactions: K-O and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's great lol! There's another video he put out with a different artist it's even better.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
What's coming (didn't watch the video)?

Reactions: Final Escape
strand

strand

Apr 11, 2020
I'm going to sound condescending. I'm sorry, I'm not doing this with intended contempt (towards you at least). A Civil War coming because of Covid? Really? I can appreciate people supporting anarchist views, I do too, but you lose me with the conspiracies and the vagueness. The entire economic system is in forced collapse on purpose? What purpose? Do I have to buy his ebook to learn that? He doesn't explain anything then jumps straight to glorifying cryptocurrency. Is he an ancap? His political views and thinking are wrong in such fundamental ways, you have to start from the very beginning if you want to point out what's wrong with them. But it was an illuminating video, to say the least.

Reactions: Zer0, Brink, waived and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, he's an ancap :pfff:

Reactions: strand
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Why would this get us sent to concentration camps?.. That happened in a time when there was a ruthless and racist leader who was clearly f***** in the head.
We could have had a world war three, we've had/have a global pandemic, and more than likely will have an economic crisis when all of this is said and done (like another great depression). Ironically, just like almost or exactly 100 years ago there were world wars, a pandemic, and an economic crisis. I don't think it would go as far as to the extent of concentration camps being used. What would anyone possibly be executed for when many leaders are already advocating that there's been too many deaths caused by COVID-19? I don't know of any world leaders that are as screwed in the head to follow that same path. Trump certainly isn't the smartest person on this earth and is surely racist, but I'm 99.9% sure he wouldn't follow this suit himself.

Sorry for the long reply, I'm just confused how all of this would start and what the reason for it would be :pfff:

Reactions: Brink
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Is he American by any chance? Not watched the video, I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark.

P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Most of us are deadly intelligent people fool. Blow it out your ass.

Quick aside, is it just me or has a certain kind of hairstyle replaced the swastika, I know it sounds dumb.

maybe issue a trigger warning.

I'm really sorry , i snapped a bit this morning. some weirdness going on.

Last edited: