• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

avaryllis

avaryllis

Feb 28, 2022
hi, i'm so glad this site exists, i really really need help. i don't know if people here are generally accepting or not? but this is seriously my last resort.

i have 1500ml of 40% alcohol, and 1 pint of 14.7% alcohol. knowing that it varies from person to person, is this definitely enough?
i am in my 20s, weigh 300 lbs, and have literally never had a single drop of alcohol before. i plan on drinking it on an empty stomach.

i used an online calculator that told me it would result in over 1% BAC. i know that .45% can be fatal for most people, but i'm worried that because of my weight it won't be enough. i'm more worried that i will end up vomiting most of it up.

this is really risky for me because if it doesn't work i will get caught. i won't go into detail but my family is batshit crazy. i just want to know if this is a solid method.

i apologize if this is similar to other posts on here, but i really wanted a specific answer.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Lost Magic
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
NO its not a solid plan . You will vomit then fall asleep and wake up with one hell of a hangover. Perhaps read other posts on this site regarding methods when you are permitted to search.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, demuic, clown_17 and 2 others
Ada

Ada

Inecapably Human
Jan 14, 2022
This will never work, don't do it.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Sounds like a recipe for a bad hangover and potential liver damage.

avaryllis

avaryllis

Feb 28, 2022
ok i guess the consensus is that this won't work, which i accept, but i am confused? every resource i have found on alcohol poisoning says that 0.45% BAC is enough to be fatal. i know that obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but i would have more than double that. is alcohol poisoning just more rare than people say? is it just cautionary advice to keep people safe?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You wouldn't keep all that alcohol down. People get that level of alcohol in their system by drinking some really strong stuff, alcohol that isnt designed for human consumption. It's a very painful method and not one you should use even if you have access to that strength.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
ok i guess the consensus is that this won't work, which i accept, but i am confused? every resource i have found on alcohol poisoning says that 0.45% BAC is enough to be fatal. i know that obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but i would have more than double that. is alcohol poisoning just more rare than people say? is it just cautionary advice to keep people safe?

Many people who die of "alcohol poisoning" actually choke on their own vomit or suffocate by falling asleep face down on a soft surface. Alcohol poisoning is usually a factor, so it often listed as a cause of death on official paperwork. Most folks would rather people think their relative or friend accidentally overindulged than say "she choked on her own vomit."

Your lack of experience with alcohol might mean that your system rejects it even more quickly, knowing it is poison. There is pretty much no chance that you won't vomit most of it back up.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is not the way.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, demuic, Blacklight and 3 others
avaryllis

avaryllis

Feb 28, 2022
Many people who die of "alcohol poisoning" actually choke on their own vomit or suffocate by falling asleep face down on a soft surface. Alcohol poisoning is usually a factor, so it often listed as a cause of death on official paperwork. Most folks would rather people think their relative or friend accidentally overindulged than say "she choked on her own vomit."

Your lack of experience with alcohol might mean that your system rejects it even more quickly, knowing it is poison. There is pretty much no chance that you won't vomit most of it back up.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is not the way.
thank you very much for the explanation! i am disappointed but i'm glad i thought to ask first. if i were more optimistic i would say that it was a sign or something like that lol

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Massive liver damage and massive hangover.

One of the most painful ways of dying is massive liver failure. Skin turns yellow as your body slowly poisons itself.

HORRIBLE PERIOD.

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

Walter

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Lost Magic and orange
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
One of the most painful ways of dying is massive liver failure. Skin turns yellow as your body slowly poisons itself.
yeah i seen my aunt died of liver failure because she was a alcoholic her skin was yellow on her death bed

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Foresight and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
My mother died of liver failure and I agree with Walter and Darkover. It's a horrendous way to die. I had no idea it would have ended up that cruel and painful. I will never get over how she suffered. Just don't even contemplate anything like this. Please rethink everything. This sounds like a naïve and impulsive idea.

• Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, whywere, whatevs and 1 other person
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
it is not a solid method because even if you manage to choke it all down, you will guaranteed vomit it all back up.

i could barely force myself to drink 150mL of 80 proof alcohol when i did a trial run; my real method involves a bit over double that amount and only as an adjunct to benzodiazepines and fentanyl. i could not even imagine keeping down 1,5L.

some alcohols (isopropyl alcohol iirc but not those suitable for human ingestion) can be absorbed through the skin or anus, so you can avoid vomiting and also forcing yourself to drink that much nasty shit. get a 50mL oral syringe and put it up your rectum. the 95% stuff used for disinfecting surfaces means you need to use less of it. ie not one and a half litres.

if you still wish to use this method, do a trial run at least two weeks before your attempt with a far smaller dose. maybe even 50mL since you have never drank before. see how you stomach the taste before deciding it's a good idea to chug 1,5 litres of this shit.