izzyisgoingtodie

izzyisgoingtodie

Jul 2, 2022
there are many different pdf versions found online and physical copies in book stores

im making this post in the hopes that some people here will be able to liberate their afterlife, not just this save themself from this life

please take the warning of the tibetans, that you should be acutely aware of reincarnation and the after-death plane of existence

your soul is immortal and the rest of your existence does not have to have the same level of suffering
genuinely think a copy of this book should be pinned at the top of the forum

anyone here that is thinking of ending their life early should receive this sacred teaching

it also contains methods on transfering your consciousness to the other plane without having to directly kill your body!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Shiva_Story, R_N and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I've heard of it but haven't read it. What did you take away from it?

As an aside, I was reading today about a well-respected Buddhist monk, Ven. Ñāṇavīra Thera, who CTBed last century. This suggests that knowledge of reincarnation does not mean strictly living as long as possible. Nor are people who die naturally automatically in a better place.

I take a middle path of wanting to be in the most advanced possible state at death (which is something agreed upon by all religions) but it does not rule out CTB. There are many altruistic reasons that I can relate to that would rationalise discarding this body if it is not of service to any greater good. I think about not being a burden on others, having my assets go towards giving nieces/nephews more opportunity than me, having my possessions used by others, possibly having organs salvaged for others, not contributing to ecological decline, etc.).

Reactions: sserafim, RUPA, Shivali and 4 others
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I've read about it, and the part I remember is "don't go into the dull white light". It resembles the advice of Prison Planet theorists to avoid the tunnel of light to prevent another useless reincarnation. I'll definitely try to follow this advice after I'm gone.

Reactions: sad_rock, sserafim, spiritedspirit and 1 other person
izzyisgoingtodie

izzyisgoingtodie

Jul 2, 2022
I've heard of it but haven't read it. What did you take away from it?

As an aside, I was reading today about a well-respected Buddhist monk, Ven. Ñāṇavīra Thera, who CTBed last century. This suggests that knowledge of reincarnation does not mean strictly living as long as possible. Nor are people who die naturally automatically in a better place.

I take a middle path of wanting to be in the most advanced possible state at death (which is something agreed upon by all religions) but it does not rule out CTB. There are many altruistic reasons that I can relate to that would rationalise discarding this body if it is not of service to any greater good. I think about not being a burden on others, having my assets go towards giving nieces/nephews more opportunity than me, having my possessions used by others, possibly having organs salvaged for others, not contributing to ecological decline, etc.).
what did i take away from it?
respect for my body and for the immortal soul
understanding that liberation is possible and that existence does not have to be suffering
knowledge regarding securing a peaceful afterlife

Reactions: sserafim, Shivali and Pluto
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If I'm honest- I don't really believe in reincarnation but I'm not so convinced so as not to fear it. I want out of life- I don't want to have to go back to the beginning!

I'm curious- and lazy- I hardly read any books. Presumambly- many of us have ALREADY sinned quite a bit according to whichever religion you want to pick. Presumably- THAT is the reason we are sent back? We either sinned, or failed the test? Is there REALLY anything we could do in the time we have remaining that will make up for all that? How do we know WHAT we're being tested on in this particular life? Maybe it's in this book- sorry!

Also- I sort of believe that if reincarnation IS indeed real- chances are- my new incarnation will have no memory of me in this state. I will in effect be a different person- most of us DON'T remember former builds. So- hopefully, 'I'll' just mess up less next time. Maybe I'll read the book and work out what I'm supposed to do earlier on. I would have thought by 43- I've already failed the test in this life!

Still- I appreciate your attempt to save our afterlives. 🥰

Reactions: ThisIsLife and sserafim
izzyisgoingtodie

izzyisgoingtodie

Jul 2, 2022
I've read about it, and the part I remember is "don't go into the dull white light". It resembles the advice of Prison Planet theorists to avoid the tunnel of light to prevent another useless reincarnation. I'll definitely try to follow this advice after I'm gone.
i would definitely avoid the white light unless you are happy to spend another lifetime on this planet and/or have faith and trust in the divine power to lead you to the right place after death
If I'm honest- I don't really believe in reincarnation but I'm not so convinced so as not to fear it. I want out of life- I don't want to have to go back to the beginning!

I'm curious- and lazy- I hardly read any books. Presumambly- many of us have ALREADY sinned quite a bit according to whichever religion you want to pick. Presumably- THAT is the reason we are sent back? We either sinned, or failed the test? Is there REALLY anything we could do in the time we have remaining that will make up for all that? How do we know WHAT we're being tested on in this particular life? Maybe it's in this book- sorry!

Also- I sort of believe that if reincarnation IS indeed real- chances are- my new incarnation will have no memory of me in this state. I will in effect be a different person- most of us DON'T remember former builds. So- hopefully, 'I'll' just mess up less next time. Maybe I'll read the book and work out what I'm supposed to do earlier on. I would have thought by 43- I've already failed the test in this life!

Still- I appreciate your attempt to save our afterlives. 🥰
Presumably- THAT is the reason we are sent back? We either sinned, or failed the test? Is there REALLY anything we could do in the time we have remaining that will make up for all that? How do we know WHAT we're being tested on in this particular life?
i believe the answers to our questions are all contained within our own conscious experiences, so only you will be able to necessarily find the answers for yourself. its up to you to seek and find

but yes there are always steps you can take now, regardless of age, that can make up for your past

the whole forgetting everything and doing it again part of existence seems like a bit of a scam in my opinion so i would say,
dont let god scam you!! lest we make the same mistakes again in another life

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and Jonbonesjones
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
I like this one:
if one urinates, defecates and sneezes simultaneously, This too is an indication of death.

• Yay!
Reactions: releasespieces
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
I don't trust books that mention a god or gods. I also don't trust books that provide instruction on how to behave. Even though the book sounds cooler than other religious texts and buddhism is probably the best religion, it's still just speculation, I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4rius and Superdeterminist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, a fictional story should not be pinned at the top of this forum. But seriously, I don't really think that it's the best idea trying to scare suicidal people who are already suffering. There is no evidence that any of this even exists and to me it's just nonsense. If people want to believe in this then that is up to them, but I very much doubt that such a thing as an afterlife even exists, there is nothing spiritual about life, life is just an unfortunate consequence of evolution and there is no meaning or purpose to any of this and I believe that when we die we just cease to exist.

I think the majority of people who write books like this are probably just doing it to make a profit, they probably don't even believe in any of this stuff. But anyway, people can believe what they want but I take comfort in the fact that nothingness is waiting for me and no matter what you all say I will never think differently about this.

• Love
Reactions: JB3567, Rogue Proxy and releasespieces
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
What if it was just astral projection, what they thought as transferring your soul to that place.

Reactions: sserafim
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
So what's the "one simple trick" we need to do to avoid suffering in the next plane, hmm?

S

spiritedspirit

Feb 15, 2023
No, a fictional story should not be pinned at the top of this forum. But seriously, I don't really think that it's the best idea trying to scare suicidal people who are already suffering. There is no evidence that any of this even exists and to me it's just nonsense. If people want to believe in this then that is up to them, but I very much doubt that such a thing as an afterlife even exists, there is nothing spiritual about life, life is just an unfortunate consequence of evolution and there is no meaning or purpose to any of this and I believe that when we die we just cease to exist.

I think the majority of people who write books like this are probably just doing it to make a profit, they probably don't even believe in any of this stuff. But anyway, people can believe what they want but I take comfort in the fact that nothingness is waiting for me and no matter what you all say I will never think differently about this.
You would be surprised how hard the government is trying to suppress the information that we are more than just hairless monkeys walking on this earth..

Ofc if you actively use radio and tv and let yourself be brainwashed you will have a harder time accepting the real truth …

But most people don't want to find out the real truth.. they are comfortable living in ignorance is bliss.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Jun 26, 2022
You would be surprised how hard the government is trying to suppress the information that we are more than just hairless monkeys walking on this earth..

Ofc if you actively use radio and tv and let yourself be brainwashed you will have a harder time accepting the real truth …

But most people don't want to find out the real truth.. they are comfortable living in ignorance is bliss.
What's the real truth?

Just trying to understand your line of thinking. It's a bit confusing, too ambiguous.

Also, what brings you to the forum? This whole thread and some of the contributions are sus as hell.

R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I don't trust books that mention a god or gods. I also don't trust books that provide instruction on how to behave. Even though the book sounds cooler than other religious texts and buddhism is probably the best religion, it's still just speculation, I wouldn't trust it.
Yeah. That is problematically misleading to use the word "god" in this kind of texts. But, 'god' here doesn't mean a separate superior being possibly in human form overlooking us from up above. 'God' means eventually yourself, not egoic form with body and mind, but your fundamental true self/consciousness, buddha or jesus nature in you and everywhere. Also, Buddhism has 3 aspects. It could function as a religion in a secular world, as philosophy, as a way of practice. There are many folks who do buddhist practice or study buddhist philosophy without taking it as a religion. Buddha just said what he discovered thru awakening, he didn't establish a religion that makes people believe in and worship him like god(like a guy superior watching over humans from so called heaven)

releasespieces

releasespieces

Jun 26, 2022
Yeah. That is problematically misleading to use the word "god" in this kind of texts. But, 'god' here doesn't mean a separate superior being possibly in human form overlooking us from up above. 'God' means eventually yourself, not egoic form with body and mind, but your fundamental true self/consciousness, buddha or jesus nature in you and everywhere. Also, Buddhism has 3 aspects. It could function as a religion in a secular world, as philosophy, as a way of practice. There are many folks who do buddhist practice or study buddhist philosophy without taking it as a religion. Buddha just said what he discovered thru awakening, he didn't establish a religion that makes people believe in and worship him like god(like a guy superior watching over humans from so called heaven)
All truth. I'm aware of the core principles to buddhism, but thanks for writing it out. I don't buy into any of it. It's still the same core concept, you're not good enough.. you need to live this way or that to be considered worthy. They are assuming that people are gods that are lost in suffering due to this and that, not realizing their true potential. Blah, blah, blah..

Buddha supposedly found peace and then it got turned into a way of life for everyone to adhere to. Peace is different for everyone and religions, philosophies or whatever buddhism is trying to be are archaic as hell. If someone doesn't break free from the confines of these constraints they aren't going to feel enlightened anyway. Basically sounds like buddhism, like most dictatorial, instructional philosophies or religions can't get out of its own way.

Like I said in a previous post… buddhism is about the only way of life, religion or whatever you want to call it… same shit, different name, worth considering.… but I don't think any of these BS archaic spiritual traditions are worth anyone's time.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What's the alternative though? If you don't go into the light then where do you go/end up?

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
What's the alternative though? If you don't go into the light then where do you go/end up?
I think that once we exit the drama and illusion of this world our guides and those who made it out of this matrix will be in touch or have their presence otherwise known. I plan to take my time and not rush into the white light straight after CTB.

I think Buddhism has mapped some things out very well in principle.
I'd bet that the matrix we are in rn doesn't end in this physical world but stretches a fair way to etherworld which is probably a chaotic place but maybe not.. who knows... i plan to have my BS detector On and go past that realm as fast as possible.
Some texts mention a guardian of the threshold and a barrier between the lower and the upper worlds...
I have got a glimpse of them during profound psychedelic experiences and meditation so I plan to face them again once i'm done here.

I believe that the upper worlds are part of nature and that it's a force of Love that governs them..nothing supernatural but a system of worlds.
Maybe not everyone's got it (think NPC's) but Free will has some weight.. i think making decisions that will be the hard part.

I'm pretty sure that the narrative of Life doesn't end with death of the body and there will be options.
Whatever qualia you will have as a soul without a physical body after CTB, i'd recommend you'll discern the data for what it is and ask your innermost being.. "& now what?"