• 10 - excellent

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Here is my story ;

Until age 10 , my life was great , my family had a lot of money , we were travelling a lot, i had i lof of gift but like every good things it went sideways.

My father became absent from my life when they got divorce , he never called me in my entire life and im 43. How can you have child and not called them. He failed to pay child support most of the time and it was a stress for my mother even though he had a lot of money.

My mother is crazy , depression after depression even though she was successful having a lot of money from my father after going to court. Every time she was with me and she saw teenage girl , she made bad remark about those girls in front of me. She fucked me up with girls , that's what my sister told me , and that's why i never had success with girls , whenever im with a girl at work or on a date , im weird because she fucked me up with all those bad comments about teenage girl she made in front of me. Its fucked my kids brains.

She even tried to commit suicide in front of me with a knife to her throat. I was so stress after that. I think i developped ptsd, every time im with new people that stress and anxiety comes up in me and i cannot do nothing about that , and people think im a weirdo and forget having a second date after they see how fucked up and stress i am.

That's about it , i should have never been born , i wish i have the guts to set myself free of this.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Whoops I'm stupid and didn't notice the post below lmao. Voted 0 off rip tho xD

Reactions: daniswindow
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
rating your parents in a scale of 10 is kinda weird, not sure what you going for. you obviously know them far better than we do. no better one to rate them other than you.

Reactions: John Ryder
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I can say his leaving was probably the result of her depression. I can also guess one reason he was absent was difficulty with your mother.
I went through that. It took me out of my daughters life for about 12 years. There can be a lot going on behind the scenes the children do not see. Courts and rulings have little impact on someone deep in their problems.

I hope you can work through this. It is an unfortunate but not unknown.situation.