• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unhopeful

Aug 31, 2023
Please universe. Higher being, whatever exists out there. I beg you. Please let me die. Please give me cancer or a disease that would end me. Please let me go naturally. Please please please please please let me die peacefully in my sleep tonight.

I know there are methods available but I am too much of a coward to do it myself. I don't want to upset those around me. It would be easier to explain if the universe can simply lay out the right cards and help me accomplish my goal on my behalf.

it is my birthday, this is all I wish for. Please kindly fulfill my wish. I will donate my organs to those that need and want it. Please just let me die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UnluckyBastard, norkz, NoPointOfReturning and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I just wish to never wake again as well, to me it'd be such a relief to simply die in a painless way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard and NoPointOfReturning
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Oh man, your post describes exactly how I feel.

S

spentspirit

Jun 21, 2024
I hope that whichever side of life you choose that you find peace.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
"I know there are methods available but I am too much of a coward to do it myself."

out of curiosity, do u think that u won't be able to do it w/o trying or have u tried and failed

but yea i get what u mean, being able to die w/o suiciding is more of a peaceful to go for others

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning