• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I suffer from a very disabling physical condition and lately it has been mixed with panic attacks when I sleep. I have SN but I can't be alone for a while. I have considered using zip ties many times but no one ever answers me about this method. My last resort would be full suspension but I don't have much height either, I would have to do it with a lot of calculation and precision in the knots. could put yourselves in my situation. what would you do? I need to die

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, Some place nice, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm so sorry, that sounds awful
Panic attacks are horrible
I don't know anything about those methods I'm sorry
I wish I could give you a hug I'm really sorry you're suffering so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I don't know much about the ziptie method but I do know that you wanted it in an artery. That is the extent of my knowledge is assume you want it to be as tight as possible but idk. Hope I helped a little.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Couldn't you take SN at night? Or go to a forest or outside in general to take it?
Anyways, i'm sorry for your situation, i hope you find peace as soon as possible <3

Edit: So sorry, i completely read past you mention of your "disabling physical condition", that's probably the reason you can't to do it outside, right?

Last edited:
F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
What's your disabling physical condition? Hard to give advice without knowing the limitations that might entail.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I hate how it's so difficult to die, I wish that there is a straightforward answers to being free from this existence. It's just so horrible how people suffer so unbearably with no way to easily die in peace, existence truly is so hellish.