• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
so my method is SN but i have some problems as i make my plan. i'm listing them in bullet points you don't have to answer all of them but if you have anything that could help i would really really appreciate it.

• taste: i'm really worried about the taste. i have a horrible gag reflex i literally can't even take a shot without throwing up. there are so many threads on the site on this and i have tried everything (using ice, honey, eating something after, etc.) i'm worried that there is no way for me to get it down. i tried the experiment where you use salt instead of SN and the second it passed my lips i gagged and i threw up before it hit my stomach.
  • place/ time: where to ctb. for those of you who don't know my situation, i live with my parents and they are very strict. they hardly ever leave me alone. the only time in the house is at night when my parents and my sister are asleep. but i think the sound of my retching/ groaning/ whatever sounds a dying person makes will wake them up and my chances of succeeding aren't great. my other options are outside of the house i'm just not sure where. i don't have enough money for a hotel room. i live in a city so there is no area like a forest or something that is abandoned and has no people. there is a public park about 20 minutes from my house and it is pretty big, so there are multiple parking lots. at night there are few people there so i could drive and park in the back parking lot and ctb there and hope no one finds me but there is a chance someone could be there or a security guard could check on me. my other ideas were like in a store bathroom or something like that but i think they might hear me or something. i really don't know where to do it i'm so stuck.
  • i feel like i'm missing something but i can't think of anything so i might edit it later but that's it for now
anything helps pls help me i need this plan to work if i fail i won't have another opportunity to kill myself for another three years so it needs to work now

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph, sadworld, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
uhhh you can fill gelatin capsules with sn? or wrap it in something like nori sheets or rice paper (i know sounds weird but it should work) OR the worst option is regular paper for drawing/newspaper paper etc.??? dunno if some of this fits you but i tried.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, user667, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
This is a tricky situation, but I think you could hold your breath, chug the SN cup then eat candy. Like some of those extra strong minty ones. SN is salty but it only takes 30 mins max.

Reactions: sadworld, user667 and lobster salad
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Maybe a truck stop parking lot? A lot of people pull over and sleep there.

Reactions: sadworld
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I'm also worried about my gag reflex when I get anxious I throw up and I'm super gaggy. I'm thinking just making two. Chug the first try to last as long as possible. If I throw up then I drink the 2nd one. If I throw up again and I'm still not dead that'll be rough. Maybe I should make a third in case.

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Maybe use a strong mouthwash. And go with mouthwash, SN, mouthwash. Maybe that can help with the taste.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
have you tried using a straw? I plan on using that cause I don't have much tolerance towards "strong flavors" like that.

about the location, the last resort could just be your room but if you wanna be safe you could travel to your nearest forest. Since it's your last day you might as well have a nice hike lol. Idk tho, a park could work too if there isn't lamps and stuff like that, also maybe some groups hang out there at night so idk-a forest might be better. Store bathroom is a no!!! You'll pass out and they will see you through the space on the bottom of the door and call an ambulance and "help" you

Last edited: