I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Okay, see I want to die even though I don't but there's literally no option so I would much rather prefer to die and it seems fine.
I don't have my own room but for today's night I would be alone. I can do it, I decided to go with hanging but as I am reading more about it here and seriously thinking how I will do it etc it's making me feel scared and anxious, at first I tried to ignore it. But it's there
How can I do it without feeling anxious?
And yes I don't have any other option, I won't be sleeping alone for the rest of the year most probably and I have to die within this year because next year awaits me something which is the reason of why I want to die
Also broke up yesterday and I just can't, I don't want to experience the pain so yes I have to die I just don't know how to get rid of the anxiety please help?

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou and Kalista
C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
My first thought are drugs like benzos or something like this.
Second: It may also be helpful to do it step by step. Try it without actually having the chance to die in real and do it several times going a step forward each time.. You can use a chair or somewhat... I hope you know how what I want to say, english is not my first language .

Reactions: Zhendou
I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
I
My first thought are drugs like benzos or something like this.
Second: It may also be helpful to do it step by step. Try it without actually having the chance to die in real and do it several times going a step forward each time.. You can use a chair or somewhat... I hope you know how what I want to say, english is not my first language .
I see there's a huge part of me that's screaming I want to live though but then I know that like living won't make things better. I don't know why can't someone shoot me would be so much easy

C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
I

I see there's a huge part of me that's screaming I want to live though but then I know that like living won't make things better. I don't know why can't someone shoot me would be so much easy
Maybe you're time hasn't come yet. :happy:
Enjoy your life ! The end can come suddenly and unpredictably. It's on your own when the time to ctb has finally come.

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Hmm I will be more calculated and won't rush things.
I hope whatever I do it goes fine. Thankyou :)
Maybe you're time hasn't come yet. :happy:
Enjoy your life ! The end can come suddenly and unpredictably. It's on your own when the time to ctb has finally come.