I am into day 4 with no food and it isn't bothering me

Reactions: ASBA999
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I need a SN UK source mine failed

I am into day 4 with no food and it isn't bothering me
I don't know what you are going through nor do I share sources (especially for UK which is hard to get shit in right now), but if you are starving perhaps there's a food bank or something? I'm an American so I guess I wouldn't know much, but I'd be surprised if there weren't at least something.

Try and take care of yourself. At the very least allow your last days to be in some level of comfort if at all possible.
Who did you order from?
This is a good question. Tell us an abbreviation of the source (M, CC, etc.) and the country of origin. Also tell us how it failed if you know. Would hate to let people get scammed under the radar.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I don't know what you are going through nor do I share sources (especially for UK which is hard to get shit in right now), but if you are starving perhaps there's a food bank or something? I'm an American so I guess I wouldn't know much, but I'd be surprised if there weren't at least something.

Try and take care of yourself. At the very least allow your last days to be in some level of comfort if at all possible.

This is a good question. Tell us an abbreviation of the source (M, CC, etc.) and the country of origin. Also tell us how it failed if you know. Would hate to let people get scammed under the radar.
The abbreviation is BE in the UK, it's not that I don't have food I've not got any appetite at all. I am drinking coffee and that's it. Oddly I do takeout food deliveries and I hate the smell of food, I've lost over 30lbs of weight now weighing about 62kg from my original 80 since November