• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iwannaenditfinally

iwannaenditfinally

if u think u know me irl...u don't
Jul 1, 2023
I've been really struggling lately, and idk if i can do it anymore.
I've been thinking about ctb really often and in a last month, it was every fucking day like fr.
I've tried to get help - can't get it. And if I would I'm risking loosing my nic and I just can not do that. And i feel like the help would be temporary, as always.
I have chorphothixen, but overdosing on that is really hard and if it would go wrong it would be painful af
I can't really buy anything online cuz of the way my fam is treating me cuz they know i would try to ctb
But i do wanna catch it. i really do
i live in EU so theoretically i could order and pay it irl but idrk what to buy and not to be too expencive cuz if i wouldn't do it that day, i don't wanna listen to another '' u can't be stealing from ur fam!!!''
please help me to ctb cuz i really just can't stand another pitty talk or trinna make u feel better talk
-R

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, The anhedonic one, Sannti and 3 others
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
Spend time researching the methods here, I'm sorry to say but we cannot explain to you the particulars of what would be best for you, it would never do it justice for the time that can spent trying to learn from everything here in the resources. I truly feel your pain, but please be at peace with yourself first before you make any choices, make your choices calmly, being desperate will only cause mistakes and regrets, do not cause yourself anymore pain than you already have.

~I hope for you, future peaceful days

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, iwannaenditfinally and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's tiring feeling trapped here when you just wish to leave. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and iwannaenditfinally
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You will find a lot about reliable methods here and as you already said in OP and OD is never a good option. I hope you can find peace!

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and iwannaenditfinally
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
No one is really going to tell you exactly what you should do and how to do it. We're supportive and will attempt to help with prep and you can always vent here as well but you decide your fate OP. Plenty of helpful forums around here for reliable methods so I hope you get the answers you're looking for quickly.

Sorry the world brought you to this point OP. I hope regardless you peace and happiness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, iwannaenditfinally, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
C

chahan.trading

StupidLyingMF-iKnowiShouldDie
Jul 4, 2023
I've been really struggling lately, and idk if i can do it anymore.
I've been thinking about ctb really often and in a last month, it was every fucking day like fr.
I've tried to get help - can't get it. And if I would I'm risking loosing my nic and I just can not do that. And i feel like the help would be temporary, as always.
I have chorphothixen, but overdosing on that is really hard and if it would go wrong it would be painful af
I can't really buy anything online cuz of the way my fam is treating me cuz they know i would try to ctb
But i do wanna catch it. i really do
i live in EU so theoretically i could order and pay it irl but idrk what to buy and not to be too expencive cuz if i wouldn't do it that day, i don't wanna listen to another '' u can't be stealing from ur fam!!!''
please help me to ctb cuz i really just can't stand another pitty talk or trinna make u feel better talk
-R
Sodium Cyanide.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this. The Overdose method is unreliable and has a high probability of organ damage.
There are far better methods than this. There's plenty of information on the forum to help you decide which method is best for you.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: iwannaenditfinally
C

chahan.trading

Jul 4, 2023
Why would you recommend a painful method? CN- is certainly painful. And it's difficult do obtain NaCN or KCN in Europe.
I hope you didn't feel bad, i am sorry for my answer but I only recommended it because it is highly effective. If you want to do it, regardless of pain, you will.

You can always choose something less painful, but most of them are not as highly effective and can lead to surviving that can cause more trouble for you (side effects) and to your love ones (obligations like hospitalizations and such).

• Love
Reactions: iwannaenditfinally and Praestat_Mori
iwannaenditfinally

iwannaenditfinally

if u think u know me irl...u don't
Jul 1, 2023
I hope you didn't feel bad, i am sorry for my answer but I only recommended it because it is highly effective. If you want to do it, regardless of pain, you will.

You can always choose something less painful, but most of them are not as highly effective and can lead to surviving that can cause more trouble for you (side effects) and to your love ones (obligations like hospitalizations and such).
do u think if i hypothetically somehow got it and if i'd mix with some strong pain killers (which i have) and sleeping pills it could be less painless?
btw if u also have some less painful but reliable method im here to hear ideas!!!
So sorry you are going through this. The Overdose method is unreliable and has a high probability of organ damage.
There are far better methods than this. There's plenty of information on the forum to help you decide which method is best for you.
i saw lot of methods on here but mostly just SI kicks in yk :(

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
do u think if i hypothetically somehow got it and if i'd mix with some strong pain killers (which i have) and sleeping pills it could be less painless?
btw if u also have some less painful but reliable method im here to hear ideas!!!
You can have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation and read about methods there. If you have strong anesthetics like morphine and you are unconscious you may not feel the pain.

C

chahan.trading

Jul 4, 2023

i saw lot of methods on here but mostly just SI kicks in yk :(
Hello, I am not sure because i haven't tried yet, although i set my date to end my life with sodium cyanide that i have. I have so much that I want it to be instant.

• Love
Reactions: iwannaenditfinally