• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lemony-cakes

lemony-cakes

Sep 30, 2020
Things have been awful lately and I want to ctb asap.
The only method easily available to me is drowning, which I know isn't good.
My plan:
1) I have some beer, so I'll drink that before I attempt. Hopefully drink enough to black out in the tub.
2) Fill up tub with water. My tub is less than 2 feet tall. I don't have weights, which is what you're supposed to use? And I likely won't be able to get them
3) Hopefully pass out from the alcohol and then drown

I haven't drunk alcohol much at all.

I've looked at the other way, the night night method i think? But I couldn't get it to work.

I would use sn, but I can't find any online and have no antiemetics. Harder to obtain for me.
There are no high places that I know of to jump off of.
I don't have access to drugs that guarantee ctb.
I can't hang myself. No access to guns.

Drowning is the only option I have now. Any way to make it easier? I would assume the alcohol would help for the most part but idk.

• Aww..
Reactions: lonelyrealist and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Pm me for SN and antiemetic sources. I hope you don't have to drown *hugs*

Ps if you have 10k spare there's always Pegasos

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow and LeavingEarly
lemony-cakes

lemony-cakes

Sep 30, 2020

I've mostly lurked since joining ss, so i'm not sure how to pm

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Click on my name, then click start conversation

Reactions: soleil and ojinzo
lemony-cakes

lemony-cakes

Sep 30, 2020
Click on my name, then click start conversation
I think certain functions are locked until I make more posts. I clicked on your name and can't find the button to start a conversation

• Aww..
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I think certain functions are locked until I make more posts. I clicked on your name and can't find the button to start a conversation
Come play in the games section then and get your posts up :)

lonelyrealist

lonelyrealist

Oct 2, 2021

What's the catch with Pegasos? There must be a catch.. It looks too simple.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
What's the catch with Pegasos? There must be a catch.. It looks too simple.
It's 10k plus travel, hotel and food, and there's a bit of paperwork and it takes a few weeks. I don't know why it's not talked about in this forum, although maybe because they only opened in 2019 and aren't widely known about. Everyone knows about dignitas but they require certain illnesses and are pretty strict

lonelyrealist

lonelyrealist

Oct 2, 2021
It's 10k plus travel, hotel and food, and there's a bit of paperwork and it takes a few weeks. I don't know why it's not talked about in this forum, although maybe because they only opened in 2019 and aren't widely known about. Everyone knows about dignitas but they require certain illnesses and are pretty strict
Wow. This might be the answer I've been looking for. I see their fees listed on the site include an assessment by a Pegasos doctor. I wonder what that entails. I'd hate to go there and get committed.

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Wow. This might be the answer I've been looking for. I see their fees listed on the site include an assessment by a Pegasos doctor. I wonder what that entails. I'd hate to go there and get committed.
Lol I very much doubt it. If you travelled that far to choose that method, they'll see you're not in imminent danger of killing yourself without assistance

lonelyrealist

lonelyrealist

Oct 2, 2021
Lol I very much doubt it. If you travelled that far to choose that method, they'll see you're not in imminent danger of killing yourself without assistance
lol that's fair. Their FAQ is somewhat unclear- they say that they do not accept applications from "young people with depression or other severe mental illness"
Then they say "Mental illness is a vexed issue. At Pegasos we believe that you can still have mental capacity even if you suffer from long term depression. The most important thing is to tell us of your mental illness and then we can work with you for the best outcome."

Seriously? Just take my money and kill me. Iol

Last edited:
  • Yay!
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
lol that's fair. Their FAQ is somewhat unclear- they say that they do not accept applications from "young people with depression or other severe mental illness"
Then they say "Mental illness is a vexed issue. At Pegasos we believe that you can still have mental capacity even if you suffer from long term depression. The most important thing is to tell us of your mental illness and then we can work with you for the best outcome."

Seriously? Just take my money and kill me. Iol
Yeah young people with depression. It's a tough call for them it seems, in all their wisdom. But they'll judge it on a case by case basis, they're obviously sensitive to long term suffering likelihoods so it doesn't rule out all young people with depression

• Love
Reactions: lonelyrealist
lonelyrealist

lonelyrealist

Oct 2, 2021
Yeah young people with depression. It's a tough call for them it seems, in all their wisdom. But they'll judge it on a case by case basis, they're obviously sensitive to long term suffering likelihoods so it doesn't rule out all young people with depression
Yeah, it's a sensitive subject. lol. Ah well, it looks like a promising option for me in the next few years as I know my suffering will only intensify :smiling:

• Yay!
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Things have been awful lately and I want to ctb asap.
The only method easily available to me is drowning, which I know isn't good.
My plan:
1) I have some beer, so I'll drink that before I attempt. Hopefully drink enough to black out in the tub.
2) Fill up tub with water. My tub is less than 2 feet tall. I don't have weights, which is what you're supposed to use? And I likely won't be able to get them
3) Hopefully pass out from the alcohol and then drown

I haven't drunk alcohol much at all.

I've looked at the other way, the night night method i think? But I couldn't get it to work.

I would use sn, but I can't find any online and have no antiemetics. Harder to obtain for me.
There are no high places that I know of to jump off of.
I don't have access to drugs that guarantee ctb.
I can't hang myself. No access to guns.

Drowning is the only option I have now. Any way to make it easier? I would assume the alcohol would help for the most part but idk.
I don't think this is going to work. SI will kick in and you will get up. Why can't you hang?

lemony-cakes

lemony-cakes

Sep 30, 2020
I don't think this is going to work. SI will kick in and you will get up. Why can't you hang?
no good places to hang, and tried partial suspension and didn't work

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
This is bound to fail. You will just have a massive hangover the next day. I suggest study the PPHB. There are a number of methods that should be obtainable to you even with lack of resources. The Hydrogen Sulfide method can be done with things easily to get; Korean Method does require very little either.

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I'm not sure you would be able to drink enough alcohol, particularly not beer, to overcome the SI. You'd also have to pass out so that your face is at least partially covered by the water, I've passed out in baths before and still kept my head well up so I guess it depends. It has happened so it must be possible but I wouldn't consider it a particularly reliable method. Wishing you peace <3

lemony-cakes

lemony-cakes

Sep 30, 2020
This is bound to fail. You will just have a massive hangover the next day. I suggest study the PPHB. There are a number of methods that should be obtainable to you even with lack of resources. The Hydrogen Sulfide method can be done with things easily to get; Korean Method does require very little either.
the pph in the pinned threads? i have some trouble loading the website. i'll try to research more into the methods you suggested.
I'm not sure you would be able to drink enough alcohol, particularly not beer, to overcome the SI. You'd also have to pass out so that your face is at least partially covered by the water, I've passed out in baths before and still kept my head well up so I guess it depends. It has happened so it must be possible but I wouldn't consider it a particularly reliable method. Wishing you peace <3
would this method become more reliable if i got weights? and what kind?

with all these replies it seems that my go to plan to ctb is unreliable.
the pph in the pinned threads? i have some trouble loading the website. i'll try to research more into the methods you suggested.

would this method become more reliable if i got weights? and what kind?

with all these replies it seems that my go to plan to ctb is unreliable.
pph finally loaded, and the korean method seems too difficult for me. (pph page 443)
i'll consider the hydrogen sulfide method.

Last edited:
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
For partial ganging I guessed that practice was the key to achievement in death too. But I'm tempted by SN because if a neck injury
What is the korean method...? I can't read 500 pages... It'd take me a week

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
£8,800 pounds or $10.200 is the cost