• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
I'm waiting for N. I don't know if I can wait. I'm eaten up by thoughts. Apparently SN is unavailable, too.
I'm asking this question just for information. It's just a theory, not a plan.
What happens if I stab one of the carotid arteries in the neck? I want to know. Where should the wound be? How much strength? In what direction? If I stab badly, but enough, will I still bleed to death? Does the wound have to be applied to both sides? Do I need to make several incisions? How long until unconsciousness? Etc. I'm not a doctor or anything. So, IF I did it, (IF) I wouldn't wanna injure myself stupidly and live. Any details on this topic would be appreciated. If someone knowledgeable or with any insight could just explain to me this theory and its implications, I would be very grateful to them. Thank you for your understanding.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, x~Sophia~x and GoodPersonEffed
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
It would be very painful, and if you lived the consequences could be severe. There's a big ol muscle right there that helps you move your head and keep it up. If done correctly it would be relatively quick, like a couple minutes or less, but it would still be very painful. Definitely would not recommend

I'm sorry you're feeling this way ❤ you can pm me if you want someone to talk to

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog, not-2-b-the-answer and x~Sophia~x
M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
It would be very painful, and if you lived the consequences could be severe. There's a big ol muscle right there that helps you move your head and keep it up. If done correctly it would be relatively quick, like a couple minutes or less, but it would still be very painful. Definitely would not recommend

I'm sorry you're feeling this way ❤ you can pm me if you want someone to talk to
Thank you for your insight. I didn't know about the muscle. I thought the carotid arteries were relatively exposed, hence why methods like the tourniquet/night-night method of compressing them with fingers worked (not for me).

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Yeah it's covered by a muscle, less so towards the top of the neck but still there. For an artery it's still pretty close to the surface, but it still has protection

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Very bad idea. Very hard to do right, very painful, unreliable, so just be patient.

• Love
Reactions: sourpink, not-2-b-the-answer, Dizzylady80 and 1 other person
M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Very bad idea. Very hard to do right, very painful, unreliable, so just be patient.
Thank you. Trust me, I don't wanna do it like this. If one day I decided to go berserk, I would need to know what I'm doing. I'm just doing homework.
Yeah it's covered by a muscle, less so towards the top of the neck but still there. For an artery it's still pretty close to the surface, but it still has protection
So, you know the two points at each side of your neck, more or less above the Adam's apple, where you can feels a pulse? You're saying that's got muscle? So that pulse would not be a mark of a vulnerable spot that a direct wound could damage quickly?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ghost2211
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
I mean it is a vulnerable spot and you could be successful, but there is still muscle there that would be very painful to cut through and make it easier to miss or throw you off. And the consequences of failure are very bad

*edit* I just wanna add that it's a very unreliable method

Reactions: sourpink and not-2-b-the-answer
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I would just go at the brachial artery in the elbow with a box cutter if I were going the bleed out route. If you have even some muscles, you can flex and see it pop to the surface. Would hurt, but not that bad. And if it didn't work, all you would have is a scar, not a debilitating injury.
Unnamed

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would recommend using the forum search feature to get more info on this as well. It's been discussed a lot, and very thorough explanations (some by me) have been given why and how artery cutting is a bad idea and how it could go wrong.

Sending you hugs op. It enters most people's head at some point.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GoodPersonEffed, Metalhead and 1 other person
M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
I would recommend using the forum search feature to get more info on this as well. It's been discussed a lot, and very thorough explanations (some by me) have been given why and how artery cutting is a bad idea and how it could go wrong.

Sending you hugs op. It enters most people's head at some point.
Thank you. So a general question for anyone who knows enough about this stuff. Say that somebody is wounded in the artery, maybe not that they would bleed out in seconds, but still enough, and they are not rescued. They could still call it a day eventually?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you. So a general question for anyone who knows enough about this stuff. Say that somebody is wounded in the artery, maybe not that they would bleed out in seconds, but still enough, and they are not rescued. They could still call it a day eventually?
Just do a search for bleeding out....

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Please don't. You'll just end up hurting yourself with permanent damage. I wish you the best

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Sorry if it sounds macabre. And yeah, I did search some stuff up, you're right. I should use the damn search bar. Again, sorry lol. The amount of threads that keep being made over and over again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm waiting for N. I don't know if I can wait. I'm eaten up by thoughts. Apparently SN is unavailable, too.
I'm asking this question just for information. It's just a theory, not a plan.
What happens if I stab one of the carotid arteries in the neck? I want to know. Where should the wound be? How much strength? In what direction? If I stab badly, but enough, will I still bleed to death? Does the wound have to be applied to both sides? Do I need to make several incisions? How long until unconsciousness? Etc. I'm not a doctor or anything. So, IF I did it, (IF) I wouldn't wanna injure myself stupidly and live. Any details on this topic would be appreciated. If someone knowledgeable or with any insight could just explain to me this theory and its implications, I would be very grateful to them. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm guessing you already have your answer about stabbing after seeing the other posts. My input would be that if you can wait for N, that would be best. From your post have you already ordered it? or it's unavailable? Maybe I'm mis-reading because you say SN is unavailable too?
The reasons I think it would be best if you are able to wait for N are that the obvious it being more "peaceful" (Nothing is totally peaceful)
The second being, that if you try stabbing first and are un-successful. You will be on everyone's radar and that would make acquiring N much more difficult. :hug: