I

I cant think of name

Jan 11, 2020
So I have tried 17 different times to hang myself on many occasions using cords, belts, scarves, rope and hanging off and many different things but for some reason I can't seem to pass out when using a rope. Any advice or input would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and tryingtoescape
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
what method of hanging did you use.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
So I have tried 17 different times to hang myself on many occasions using cords, belts, scarves, rope and hanging off and many different things but for some reason I can't seem to pass out when using a rope. Any advice or input would be appreciated.
17 different times? If you've survived 17 attempts, may I ask if you've ever attempted to get help for whatever you're dealing with? Mind sharing?

V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
What kind of knot were you using? The best knot in my opinion is the hangman knot (noose). Once something is on the loop, it seize up and gets tighter, which is what you want. You could do a practice run on this but, there are some accidentally death. So do it at your own risk.
If you feel like this method isn't for you, there are many other method.

I

I cant think of name

Jan 11, 2020
what method of hanging did you use.
Partial
What kind of knot were you using? The best knot in my opinion is the hangman knot (noose). Once something is on the loop, it seize up and gets tighter, which is what you want. You could do a practice run on this but, there are some accidentally death. So do it at your own risk.
If you feel like this method isn't for you, there are many other method.
Thank you. But the thing is I live with my parents and I will have a very hard time accessing materials
17 different times? If you've survived 17 attempts, may I ask if you've ever attempted to get help for whatever you're dealing with? Mind sharing?
I've been seeing a therapist for about a year but they keep suggesting going to others because they say they can't help me. Also I guess I'm too dumb to act die. Personally if I ever try getting help it just hurts people around me which is the main reason why I want to leave so I can stop being a burden... I just figured it will be best this way

Last edited:
V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
You could say you're doing a project (making a shelf, doing some crafting stuff), that's all I could think of. You could try to go to the store by yourself and hide the rope once you get home.
Have you try to seek other therapist or maybe a psychiatrist? Many people would have to seek many therapy before finding the perfect one for them and that's perfectly normal.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Have you gone though this yet ? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Partial

Thank you. But the thing is I live with my parents and I will have a very hard time accessing materials

I've been seeing a therapist for about a year but they keep suggesting going to others because they say they can't help me. Also I guess I'm too dumb to act die. Personally if I ever try getting help it just hurts people around me which is the main reason why I want to leave so I can stop being a burden... I just figured it will be best this way
Tell us what's bothering you. What's the issue you're dealing with? It takes time to find a good therapist. May I ask your age and gender? Have you been already diagnosed with anything?

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I understand you . I am also with partial without being able to do it ...

D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
For all those that are trying partial, this may or may not interest you: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-full-suspension-is-the-best-method.43093/