M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
So I want to jump.
I heard alcohol is good for SI.
I don't have much available resources and would like to do it in the next 48 hours.
Please advise if there are easy to get medication that can help or music or a thinking method.
Any advice can help, please and thank you all

• Hugs
Reactions: 134340, WAITING TO DIE and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Personally in just act like its a normal everyday task that I am about to do. Ig plug some music in and act like you are going for a walk. Hope this helped a little.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim, Macrista, 134340 and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Personally in just act like its a normal everyday task that I am about to do. Ig plug some music in and act like you are going for a walk. Hope this helped a little.
I think pretending that ctb is just another everyday task is a good strategy to take.
I think it could help in overcoming some of the dreaded survival instinct.
I'm thinking of jumping too, and will blindfold myself so I don't see it coming before stepping over the edge.

Reactions: Macrista and 134340

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I agree, treating it as something normal rather than monumental should help a little. Alcohol is probably the easiest to access thing you could get in the next 48 hours. I hope you'll find peace no matter what you decide, friend.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim, WAITING TO DIE and Macrista
M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
Will take your advice. Thanks so much

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
B

Bee2023

Aug 23, 2023
I agree, treating it as something normal rather than monumental should help a little. Alcohol is probably the easiest to access thing you could get in the next 48 hours. I hope you'll find peace no matter what you decide, friend.
How exactly would alcohol help in making the task of jumping easier?